Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked My Google Account being used everywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don007

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
121.9 GB
Uploaded
2.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
6 (8)
Member for 5 years
Shortly I noticed that my google account which i used in this forum, my gmail acc being tried to login everywhere
First I got a mail regarding Suspicious activity from Google regarding login from different country, Then from Facebook, Now spotify etc.
I have used this acc in every other places I'm afraid of it !
I fear that the attacker knows my password so i changed my password for my google acc, I have synced that acc with my mobile do i need to remove it?

Please give some suggestions !

Baronstragen

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
87.6 GB
Uploaded
1.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
19 (20)
Member for 6 years
Best thing to do @Don007 is to get a new account. Or you can check have I been pwnd (google) to confirm your account was hacked. I've had 3 accounts comprimised in my lifetime. It's a pain in the butt, but you just have to move on and move everything over to a new account. Oh, and definately change your password and enable 2 step verification if you plan to keep your email address. That's all the advice I can offer. Hope it helps.

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
Change all passwords for all your social networks and accounts.
I don't think it is necessary to remove the Google account if you are still in control.
Enabling 2-step verification doesn't hurt either, just in case the same thing happens to you again.
Scan your PC and mobile to rule out that you have a keylogger installed and that is what is stealing your passwords.
Because your passwords were leaked somewhere ...

Don007

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
121.9 GB
Uploaded
2.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
6 (8)
Member for 5 years
Best thing to do @Don007 is to get a new account. Or you can check have I been pwnd (google) to confirm your account was hacked. I've had 3 accounts comprimised in my lifetime. It's a pain in the butt, but you just have to move on and move everything over to a new account. Oh, and definately change your password and enable 2 step verification if you plan to keep your email address. That's all the advice I can offer. Hope it helps.
Where to check wheather my acc is hacked or not? @Baronstragen

Baronstragen

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
87.6 GB
Uploaded
1.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
19 (20)
Member for 6 years
Where to check wheather my acc is hacked or not? @Baronstragen
I'll pm you a link

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
IDK. Did u by chance go for unlimited google drive space from the tutorial posted in forum?

Don007

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
121.9 GB
Uploaded
2.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
6 (8)
Member for 5 years
Change all passwords for all your social networks and accounts.
I don't think it is necessary to remove the Google account if you are still in control.
Any apps suggestion for keylogger scan in mobile as well as for my pc? @juanamm

Last edited:

BarryXDAOT

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
28.5 GB
Uploaded
5.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 5 years
All you need to do is Change password and make password more complicated and strong like this :- " 2(=`fXOf}{cql2(1&pdjULjBAY "

and go to device logins :-

and remove all devices that are unknown .

Tip: - Always use different passwords like above in every site u register account. U can use Password managers to Save passwords.

I recommend this password manager:-
cybert experts suggest this to use...

Don007

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
121.9 GB
Uploaded
2.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
6 (8)
Member for 5 years
IDK. Did u by chance go for unlimited google drive space from the tutorial posted in forum?
No I didn't do any things like that just used spotify facebook for games etc. Nothing suspicious !

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
@Don007, re-read my previous message, I was editing when you read it and I added new data.

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
No I didn't do any things like that just used spotify facebook for games etc. Nothing suspicious !
I get messages all the time to confirm my activity. Mostly when i switch to linux and then back to windows . I always confirms yes it was me..

Don007

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
121.9 GB
Uploaded
2.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
6 (8)
Member for 5 years
@Don007, re-read my previous message, I was editing when you read it and I added new data.
Hi, Also i Edited my reply for that any suggestions for keylogger finding software?

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
It happened to me once when I used my Facebook account to log into an unknown site. My account was stolen and since I had registered it with a nickname, not my real name, Facebook did not want to return my account. Although I had it stored and synchronized on the mobile that I used to register.

Baronstragen

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
87.6 GB
Uploaded
1.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
19 (20)
Member for 6 years
Hi, Also i Edited my reply for that any suggestions for keylogger finding software?

Just google search keylogger detector torrent. :) Or run a boot time antimalware scan with the program of your choice (easy to find)

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years

I don't know what AV you have installed. I use Avast Premium Security + Malwarebytes Corporate.

Don007

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
121.9 GB
Uploaded
2.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
6 (8)
Member for 5 years
I don't know what AV you have installed. I use Avast Premium Security + Malwarebytes Corporate.
I use only WinDefender :( for now !

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
I use only WinDefender :( for now !
I don't know what to tell you bro. I have always used the same combination of security programs. I have never used Microsoft products for that, although there are people who defend them and will say that with Windows Defender you already have enough security.

Don007

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
121.9 GB
Uploaded
2.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
6 (8)
Member for 5 years
Ok So I gonna scan my PC and Mobile with every best antivirus softwares in the world / reset all the passwords to a new one any totally reset my mob and lap !

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
Ok So I gonna scan my PC and Mobile with every best antivirus softwares in the world / reset all the passwords to a new one any totally reset my mob and lap !
Ok, buddy.
I wish you the best of luck with that.
Can we close this thread?

Don007

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
121.9 GB
Uploaded
2.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus