Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent My Music Collection 2.0.6.93 >>>TeamOs<<<

vdogeek

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years

My Music Collection is the most comprehensive music catalog software designed for organizing and managing music collections of any kind,
including CD discs, MP3 files, or vinyl records. This music organizer allows you to create an ordered CD database and view its contents,
even if the disk is lying on a shelf or is being borrowed by a friend of yours. Now you can forget about creating a music database on a paper,
in Excel, or in text files

You can sort albums by artist, release year, or even by media type. Checking statistics is also easy ā€“
My Music Collection allows you to view statistics in a table view or use a variety of diagrams.

My Music Collection Features:

You can add any media type to your collection, including CDs, vinyl (LPs), mini discs, MP3s audio files, or even cassettes.
Simply insert a CD into your CD driver and this music organizer will automatically add it to your collection and get all CD data from the Internet.
To add the album to your collection, simply scan the barcode on the jewel box with a barcode reader.
To add a cassette or a vinyl record you can type all information into corresponding fields and select the cover image from a folder on your computer.
Now you will know who has borrowed albums, when it was borrowed and when it should be returned to you.
All information about CDs, Vinyl can be fetched from MusicBrainz, Amazon, Discogs.
This CD organizer allows you to create a list of items you would like to purchase.
It is really easy to find albums in your collection ā€“ simply enter a keyword and select fields to search for.
Sort albums or tracks alphabetically, chronologically, or by any other field.
Filter and group albums or tracks alphabetically, chronologically, or by any other field.
It allows you to either print a report or save it as HTML, Excel, PDF, Text file, or XML file.
You can change application appearance, screen layout, select collection view, adjust toolbars or add and remove fields.
And so much moreā€¦The familiar and intuitive interface allows you to easily and quickly search and browse your music collection.
You can sort albums by artist, release year, or even by media type. Checking statistics is also easy ā€“ My Music Collection allows you
to view statistics in a table view or use a variety of diagrams. With music database software you can export your list into
almost all popular file formats, including HTML, Excel, PDF, Text file or XML.

Read the Read-Me Supplied
Turn A/V Off

Language: Multilanguage
File Size: 19.3 MB

Minimum Requirements:

Windows NT / 2000 / XP / Vista / Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10.

• Created With:
    uTorrent/2210
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
    Peers:
    5 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 5 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    3fd140b3b3aa29234bff97983ab9eb3af824d5a8
  • Loadingā€¦

dadswrld

ā­ VIP
Power User
Downloaded
86.7 GB
Uploaded
3.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
@vdogeek thanks for the upload. Hopefully it can help e sort out my large library of music. Stay well.

lozd66

Downloaded
146 GB
Uploaded
673 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thanks for the share will try it out

mr666

Downloaded
629.9 GB
Uploaded
25.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
thanks alot @vdogeek great share!!

psychopat78

āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
79.6 GB
Uploaded
2.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
yay thanks for this share going great with his cousin:giggle: My Movies Collection... thanks for this one, really appreciated!!! :rock: