Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent My Music Collection 2.0.8.125 Multilingual *TeamOS*

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11445 (11445)
Member for 8 years
QfTC0V.png

2e0do.png

My Music Collection is the most comprehensive music catalog software designed for organizing and managing music collections of any kind, including CD discs, MP3 files or vinyl records. This music organizer allows you to create an ordered CD database and view its contents, even if the disk is lying on a shelf or is being borrowed by a friend of yours. Now you can forget about creating music database on a paper, in Excel or text files.

Simply insert a disc, scan barcode or type the title and My Music Collection will fetch all album information from the Internet, including artist, title, release year, country, track titles and cover image, etc. Furthermore, this music organizer does not only allow you to create comprehensive music collection with a great amount of options, but it is also a great loan manager allowing you to keep track of albums borrowed to your friends.

Familiar and intuitive interface allows you to easily and quickly search and browse your music collection. You can sort albums by artist, release year or even by media type. Checking statistics is also easy - My Music Collection allows you to view statistics in a table view or use a variety of diagrams. With music database software you can export your list into almost all popular file formats, including HTML, Excel, PDF, Text file or XML.

My Music Collection Features

Add any type of media automatically.

With My Music Collection you can add any media types to your collection, including CDs, vinyls (LPs), mini discs, MP3s audio files or even cassettes.

Add albums simply by inserting CD.
Simply insert a CD into your CD driver and this music organizer will automatically add it to your collection and get all CD data from the Internet.

Add CD albums by reading barcodes.
To add album to your collection, simply scan the barcode on jewel box with a barcode reader.

Add albums manually.
To add a cassette or a vinyl record you can type all information into corresponding fields and select cover image from a folder on your computer.

Keep track of borrowed albums.
Now you will know who has borrowed albums, when it was borrowed and when it should be returned to you.

Get CD information from the Internet.
This CD inventory software will automatically download album information from the Internet, including artist, title, release date, cover, etc. Furthermore, you can choose databases to search in.

Online databases are used.
All information about CDs, Vinyls can be fetched from MusicBrainz, Amazon, Discogs.

Create a wish list.
This CD organizer allows you to create a list of items you would like to purchase.

Search albums by a keyword.
It is really easy to find albums in your collection - simply enter a keyword and select fields to search for.

Sort items in your collection.
Sort albums or tracks alphabetically, chronologically, or by any other field.

Filter and group albums in My Music Collection.
Filter and group albums or tracks alphabetically, chronologically, or by any other field.

Print the list or export it to a variety of formats.
My Music Collection allows you to either print a report or save it as HTML, Excel, PDF, Text file or XML file.

View statistic for your music collection.
CD Archive Software also allows you to view collection statistics and generate a report. The report shows total statistics for your collection, as well as allows you to view collection data grouped by various values (by artist, by release year, by genre, by country, etc.).

Customize My Music Collection easily.
You can change application appearance, screen layout, select collection view, adjust toolbars or add and remove fields.
Friendly and intuitive user interface. This CD catalog software user friendly and intuitive interface allows you to do all operations easily and effectively.

What's new
• official site does not provide any info about changes in this version

System requirements: Windows NT / 2000 / XP / Vista / Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / 11.

File size: 33.51 MB

2eYoK.png

QfTtvH.png

QfTj3o.png

2eGaV.png

Copy and replace fix to install location.

2eqtH.png

QuJVns.jpg

• Created With:
    uTorrent/2210
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos.xyz/
    Peers:
    10 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 10 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    37d5ca04947d3b9a7e0c2ac8755f6c0e827ef4c3
  • Loading…

ythprof

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
60.4 GB
Uploaded
183.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
thanks you for sharing, i like it

Charles

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5 TB
Uploaded
268.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Just curious, how good would this work on large collections?
Roughly 2 million songs here.

Quetzalcoatl

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
265.3 GB
Uploaded
504 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Just curious, how much does the storage actually take?

Does your collection only include songs or does it include everything lile BGM, Trailer Tracks and every other tunes?

Tbh, I myself have 1 million Images that takes up around 2 TB that encompass literally everything.

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11445 (11445)
Member for 8 years

Does your collection only include songs or does it include everything lile BGM, Trailer Tracks and every other tunes?

Tbh, I myself have 1 million Images that takes up around 2 TB that encompass literally everything.
You guys try it and find out. I use WinAmp. All I did was register. Let me know good or bad. All I can say.

Last edited:

Quetzalcoatl

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
265.3 GB
Uploaded
504 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
You guys try it and find out. I use WinAmp. All I did was register. Let me know good or bad. All I can say.
Ah, A user of a legendary program.

I know this is off topic related to this post, but still it is related if you think about it from another perspective. As a super admin and a user of winamp, what is the major difference between winamp and AIMP? From what i have seen people have reported that AIMP is an unofficial successor of Winamp, as a user of winamp, what's your take on this?

Charles

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5 TB
Uploaded
268.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years

I have roughly 10, GSuite Drives I use to store my music, and a local Plex server that has 48TB of storage.
My music and movies are a mixed lot, so I never took the time to actually see the storage capacity.
Data hoarder...

Quetzalcoatl

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
265.3 GB
Uploaded
504 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
I have roughly 10, GSuite Drives I use to store my music, and a local Plex server that has 48TB of storage.
My music and movies are a mixed lot, so I never took the time to actually see the storage capacity.
Data hoarder...
I always thought i was the freak out there having so much images and music, music videos, movies, but i guess, in front of you, i am but a child. Massive respect to you, sir. I, for one, know just how much one must invest their time into collecting this, even though lot of automation process can be done, still, it take ample amount of time.

The work can be arduous and vexing to a multitude level if Sorting is taken into account. And the work is a personal satisfaction thing. You are an unsung hero.

I know this isn't the place to talk about this, but if you ever decide to share your list, i will be more than happy to see it and take a copy of it.

I would have messaged you, but unfortunately, i don't have that privilege.

Tuhajuhan

Downloaded
20.7 GB
Uploaded
4.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you for sharing this with us. Much appreciated.

Downloaded
99.3 GB
Uploaded
102.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank you for sharing, i like it