Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Tips & Tricks My personal GPEDIT script :) DIRECT LINK

dOpeify

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
267.2 GB
Uploaded
1.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
This will be the only release (maybe)
Apply at your own risk :)

Direct Link:

Support: I have only tested on Windows 10 64bit

Install
1. Extract to desktop
2. Copy files to: C:\Windows\System32\GroupPolicy
3. Restart or GPUpdate
4. Enjoy

~Please have fun! :p dOpe

SydneyM

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
51.1 GB
Uploaded
57.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you @ dOpeify. Save for the moment I'll use Gpedit.;)

mcang

Downloaded
69.2 GB
Uploaded
728.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
thank you for the upload

iwanjeh

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
407.1 GB
Uploaded
2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
GPU for the game, how if tweaks for network sir,?

dOpeify

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
267.2 GB
Uploaded
1.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
GPU for the game, how if tweaks for network sir,?
well there is a gpedit tweak but @Cyler said its irrelevant so i dont use it

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years

Not because I say it, it's because it's the truth. It has been debunked and tested several thousand times but you can also see it using common sense.
1. Why would ANY OS limit your lan/internet and so it would look slower than the competition. For example for those who have gigabit connections do you think it would slow down the connection by 200 Mbits?
2. Even if it did work as described, it can ONLY limit the connection from your PC to your modem, not the connection your modem has to the internet... and 9 out of 10 times, the link speed of a PC to the modem is way higher than the link speed of the modem to then net.

For everyone's information, What that option does is, IF the line is in full use AND there is a request from a QoS enabled app (like disc.ord, skype, zoom, online games, etc) windows will make sure that it gives whatever bandwidth is asked UP to the % stated in the option to the Qos apps. If you set it to zero, all you do is make the Qos apps fight with whatever else you are doing and so audio/video calls and streaming will buffer, and games will lag a lot more than normal. Needless to say, if there is no QoS request, the full bandwidth is given to the system.

Last edited:

1ntr0v3rt3ch

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
499 GB
Uploaded
148.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
thanks for sharing it sir :)

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
88 (103)
Member for 3 years
Not because I say it, it's because it's the truth. It has been debunked and tested several thousand times but you can also see it using common sense.
1. Why would ANY OS limit your lan/internet and so it would look slower than the competition. For example for those who have gigabit connections do you think it would slow down the connection by 200 Mbits?
2. Even if it did work as described, it can ONLY limit the connection from your PC to your modem, not the connection your modem has to the internet... and 9 out of 10 times, the link speed of a PC to the modem is way higher than the link speed of the modem to then net.

For everyone's information, What that option does is, IF the line is in full use AND there is a request from a QoS enabled app (like disc.ord, skype, zoom, online games, etc) windows will make sure that it gives whatever bandwidth is asked UP to the % stated in the option to the Qos apps. If you set it to zero, all you do is make the Qos apps fight with whatever else you are doing and so audio/video calls and streaming will buffer, and games will lag a lot more than normal. Needless to say, if there is no QoS request, the full bandwidth is given to the system.
As always, master of masters. I always learn a lot from your posts mate, then from anywhere else. :)

iwanjeh

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
407.1 GB
Uploaded
2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years

OK thanks before, i'm gonna try first then

DGrigorescu

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
310.8 GB
Uploaded
1.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Hello @dOpeify. First of all thanks for this - my PC is faster (I have an old machine). I have a single problem but if you don't know no problem, I did this on my own risk. The thumbnails for files are no longer displayed. I have googled and applied what I found (regedit, the 2 gpedit options, clean, k-lite, performance settings, ms fixit) with no results (Windows 10 LTSC 2021). Do you know something? Thanks!

dOpeify

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
267.2 GB
Uploaded
1.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Hello @dOpeify. First of all thanks for this - my PC is faster (I have an old machine). I have a single problem but if you don't know no problem, I did this on my own risk. The thumbnails for files are no longer displayed. I have googled and applied what I found (regedit, the 2 gpedit options, clean, k-lite, performance settings, ms fixit) with no results (Windows 10 LTSC 2021). Do you know something? Thanks!
try going to

gpedit.msc in run; navigate to User Config > Administative Template > Windows Components > File Explorer

There are a few Thumbnail settings in there.

DGrigorescu

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
310.8 GB
Uploaded
1.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
YES! All good now. Thank you!

dOpeify

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
267.2 GB
Uploaded
1.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Glad I could give some support :p

PsyTom

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
502.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
cool info, thank you for sharing.

RedDove

⭐ VIP
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
118.2 GB
Uploaded
40.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years

@Cyler, wow, I feel like I was just took to school. ;) not a bad thing
I learn so much here.
Thanks so some for this very helpful, and as you said, common sense information.
I love this site. :)