Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked my Windows Boot is slow

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmadali2020

Banned
Downloaded
18.1 GB
Uploaded
19.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I had a dell T3500 - cpu:- Intel® Xeon® Processor W3550 8M Cache, 3.06 GHz - ram 8 giga ddr3 - power 525 wat - gpu gigabyte gtx 750 1 giga - WD Green 2 TB Desktop Hard Drive: 3.5 Inch - and for system:- Crucial ssd BX500 480GB 3D NAND SATA 2.5-inch
Opening Windows took exactly two seconds -i mean Windows 7 Boot Screen took exactly two seconds Then the desktop appears with icons
that was happened in windows 7 or windows 10 or xp sp3
Now I changed my device and it is now :- H310M S2 (rev. 1.1) Gallery | Motherboard - GIGABYTE - cpu Intel® Core™ i3-8100 Processor (6M Cache, 3.60 GHz - ram Patriot memory 3200 8 DDR4-2666 DDR4 SDRAM
gpu gigabyte gtx 750 1 giga - WD Green 2 TB Desktop Hard Drive: 3.5 Inch - and for system:- Crucial ssd BX500 480GB 3D NAND SATA 2.5-inch - power Zalman 650 Watts
now i faces problem i can not fix it - i set up window 7 and try setup windows 10 and try setup windows lite and super lite

but the problem still happend
The problem is that Opening Windows took 15 seconds -i mean Windows 7 Boot Screen took 13 to 15 seconds Then the desktop appears with icons
I hope someone can help me to solve this problem and understand its causes and how the device when it was a first generation was faster and now it is an eighth generation that has become so slow even though I set up all driveres

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
15 seconds doesn't seem bad to me. I have a new AMD based system that is significantly more powerful than yours. It has a Gigabyte MB and the BIOS activity at power up takes about 15 seconds.

Check the BIOS settings. There may be POST activity that you can disable to reduce boot time. (POST = power on self test.)
My BIOS has options to do reduced self testing but I would never use them.

GhostFreak

Downloaded
90 GB
Uploaded
65.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
better keep your system to sleep always..i dont shutdown my lappy for months...Also you can try to defragment your disk and run a clearner like ccleaner or Iobit ASC to make your system a bit fast

Wassco

Downloaded
338.2 GB
Uploaded
122.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Im calling bs on the boot times you were getting on your *previous* system. 2-3 seconds..

No way you were doing that on a basic HDD, NVME absolutely ( because thats what i have and i can boot fully into windows in 3-5 seconds... SSD... possibly.. HDD... HEELLL no!

10-15 seconds on thoser specs isnt that bad, deffinately look in your bios and disable all the startup post garbage you dont need, that will quicken it up a bit.. you're not getting 2-5 seconds boot time.. mise well get that out of your fantasies while your at it. and IF you pull it off, i would absolutely LOVE to see the video of your rig pulling it off!

parvinder 2018

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
17.8 GB
Uploaded
57.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Run - MSCONFIG - services tab hide all microsoft services than Desable it All

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,463 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
You were booting in two seconds and now in a little more seconds ?
Think that people die every day.

Wichestery2k

👑 Administrator
Uploader
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
93.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
268 (276)
Member for 7 years
you gotta remember that Windows 10 is a much heavier os than Windows 7 and I have Samsung NVMe on all my systems and it takes like 9 secounds to boot... you will never boot faster than me on a standard ssd... and my specs are way superior than yours!

Cumulonimbus

Weatherman
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
227.6 GB
Uploaded
1.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
7 (8)
Member for 10 years
Look at all the startup apps you have and deselect the ones that aren't necessary.

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,463 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
Look at all the startup apps you have and deselect the ones that aren't necessary.
All are necessary for a program that we installed but after that we think about what delays our start up :smoke::smoke::smoke:

ahmadali2020

Banned
Downloaded
18.1 GB
Uploaded
19.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you to all the members who tried to help me - and I was late in responding because I was trying to apply the solutions in the posts, but they did not solve the problem, so I installed Windows again and watched the speed of opening Windows after installation, and found it to open in two seconds as before, but the slowness occurs after installing driver a piece Its name :- pci simple communication controller, and then i set up windows again, and I did not install driver of this piece. Heath, I found the device working without problems without the need to install that driver

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
25.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
Im calling bs on the boot times you were getting on your *previous* system. 2-3 seconds..

No way you were doing that on a basic HDD, NVME absolutely ( because thats what i have and i can boot fully into windows in 3-5 seconds... SSD... possibly.. HDD... HEELLL no!

10-15 seconds on thoser specs isnt that bad, deffinately look in your bios and disable all the startup post garbage you dont need, that will quicken it up a bit.. you're not getting 2-5 seconds boot time.. mise well get that out of your fantasies while your at it. and IF you pull it off, i would absolutely LOVE to see the video of your rig pulling it off!
Reading well before commenting helps a lot.
...and for system:- Crucial ssd BX500 480GB 3D NAND....

I think our friend is a bit confused about what boot is. 2-3 seconds is possible for a wake from suspension but not a cold boot.

First of all, the boot process is split into 2 Steps
Step 1: UEFI/BIOS
1. Hardware POST or Power On Self Test. That's the part that the PC self-checks as to what is connected to it. CPU/RAM/DISK(S)/USB etc.
2. Perform security checks (assuming settings are set for secure boot etc)
3. Reads the bootable disk partition
4. Transfer execute to whatever it read from said partition

Step 2: OS
1. OS checks if this is a wake from suspend and so it reads the content of hiberfil.sys to RAM. This is the fast way
2. If no suspend was issued during system shutdown it will boot normally which means reading the system files and loading them to RAM/Swap file
3. Read the user preferences a.k.a. the program you set on startup

As others said above, you probably do an uneven comparison. You compare the windows wake from sleep mode to a normal windows 10 boot. If you compare both in the same way, you might find that actually, win10 can be faster. Also, check for delayed drivers stalling your system.

EDIT: As I was posting this, I saw the OP posted an answer. Glad he had a solution, tho from the description I doubt it was only that :p Thread will close I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.