Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked NedGraphics Texcelle -Jaccuard Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

padhu1980

Downloaded
24.1 GB
Uploaded
17.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Hello,

Anyone having this Textile Jacquard Designing software ?

NedGraphics Texcelle -Jaccuard Pro.​

If so, please share....

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
233.6 GB
Uploaded
31.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
have you use google ???
because i did now and look here

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
Please dont make us repeat this. Answers that say "google it" when people ask for software are unacceptable. Because some might know how and where to search, it doesn't mean we all do. Let alone the fact that the link you demonstrate is not a download link but looks like an info site/update service or something similar.

If you or anyone else has the time, please help by finding and uploading the software asked and all who want this will be very appreciative, or share via PM a direct link you know it's working 100%. Any other option is not ok.

padhu1980

Downloaded
24.1 GB
Uploaded
17.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
have you use google ???
because i did now and look here
I have been googling for the software for long time and unable to find any. That's why requested here.

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
233.6 GB
Uploaded
31.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
Please dont make us repeat this. Answers that say "google it" when people ask for software are unacceptable. Because some might know how and where to search, it doesn't mean we all do. Let alone the fact that the link you demonstrate is not a download link but looks like an info site/update service or something similar.

If you or anyone else has the time, please help by finding and uploading the software asked and all who want this will be very appreciative, or share via PM a direct link you know it's working 100%. Any other option is not ok.
hey buddy the rule here is that i can't post links to other sites ....
so i give the advice to use google and when he do that then he will see where to get it ...
so he do need to do a bit work...i'm NOT abusing the rules telling that he need to type it in google ...
i was a SM when you was a simply member / user ... then MaC changed your status to admin (why hmmm BIG question) ...
Also i do NOT wat a Fight because that is stupid ... @Mr. Spacely and @TheMacGyver know me i'm the laughing old timer but with a iron rule ...
and when i say use google to a member then he know that he need to do something i will Never give everything on a golden / Silver plate ... that was in the early time when i did that !!! this time is over (period)
i do respect you @Cyler otherwise @TheMacGyver would never make you admin ... but you do not know me ...

Last edited:

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
so i give the advice to use google and when he do that then he will see where to get it ...
so he do need to do a bit work...i'm NOT abusing the rules telling that he need to type it in google ...
i was a SM when you was a simply member / user ... then MaC changed your status to admin (why hmmm BIG question) ...
Also i do NOT wat a Fight because that is stupid ... @Mr. Spacely and @TheMacGyver know me i'm the laughing old timer but with a iron rule ...
and when i say use google to a member then he know that he need to do something i will Never give everything on a golden / Silver plate ... that was in the early time when i did that !!! this time is over (period)
i do respect you @Cyler otherwise @TheMacGyver would never make you admin ... but you do not know me ...

Not even sure I fully understand what you or me being an admin and why has to do with anything I said about using "google it". If you read the addition to the posting rules, specifically for the help/request section, it states it really clear and simple.
For those who request:
* People who request should I least use the site search before they ask for something. A lot of times what is asked could be easily get found with a simple search. If possible do a google search too and if you come empty, then please do ask.
* Be specific and provide details. It helps reduce the number of questions and back and forth.
* Understand that this is not a generic help section. We are not here to solve all your problems or to teach you. We are a torrent site. We would like to help but within our boundaries.

For those who want to help:
When to help and NOT say "google it"
* When someone asks for software. If you can help, unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC reason, either upload said software for the person that requests and others who want it, to be able to get it, or pm the person with a link you know it's working... or sibt write a comment at all. That simple. Exceptions are when people ask something wrong like I want windows 2111(no such version), or ask for photoshop to do spreadsheets (clarification/confusion). Dont ask why they need the latest versions, don't suggest older versions, especially when they ask for a specific one, don't tell them to wait, they know that... Just provide a link if you can, or ask for clarifications, or no need for a post/comment at all.
* When people have a hardware or generic windows/software issue (not specific to a certain build). Disk showing errors for example, etc.
* Virus issues but not ransomware. For ransomware, the answer is always the same for the time at least.

When to actually say to "use google" if you don't feel like answering.
* When they ask opinions like "which is the best for this or that". The short answer is, that there is no best. If there was a best we would all be using it.
* When they ask generic info like "what's the difference between home and pro".
* When they ask for guides and how to use something, like "how do I use the mouse" or "how to do pivot tables in excel". Plenty of guides with images and even videos on the net.
* Ransomware-specific threads.
* In general when the topic is educational or opinion based and not factual. "Is wifi messing with my microwave oven?"... google it :p
As you see, what is asked is clear. Either upload or pm a link (not share) that you know is working. No one asked you to post live links, no one said you abuse rules, and not sure why you BIG question who is an admin and who is not. And finally, no I do not know you, nor I care to... but you do not know me either. All I care about is how we behave in this forum and that's it.

So please from now on, when people ask for software specifically, if you want to help, it will be most welcome, if not.. it's up to you. No more "google it" no matter what. If you need anything else, don't post here, send a pm and I will gladly answer to all your questions. Let's not derail this request more.

Thank you

padhu1980

Downloaded
24.1 GB
Uploaded
17.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Hello sir,

Please tell me what should I do to get this software when I could not find after googling.

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
no activity +30 days, closed, locked and tagged completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.