Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent Need For Speed Heat Deluxe Edition (repack by ZAZIX)

mkrleza

Si non confectus, non reficiat
Uploader
Verified Member
Downloaded
470.1 GB
Uploaded
28.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
I remember the first NFS... It was 1995 I think. Gorgeous then (by those day's standards LOL). Thank you m8!

SiteWizard

Retired Veterans
Downloaded
175.4 GB
Uploaded
11.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
@mkrleza i still have that version lol...
i also have the porche version but it crashed when you drive into the shadow from a tree on the track ....
there is only 1 tree standing and the shadow is covering the total track ... and there is no way arround ...

mkrleza

Si non confectus, non reficiat
Uploader
Verified Member
Downloaded
470.1 GB
Uploaded
28.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
@mkrleza i still have that version lol...
i also have the porche version but it crashed when you drive into the shadow from a tree on the track ....
there is only 1 tree standing and the shadow is covering the total track ... and there is no way arround ...
Upload it dude! Pretty please! :h::h::h:

SiteWizard

Retired Veterans
Downloaded
175.4 GB
Uploaded
11.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
@mkrleza lol i just now have downloaded the new version from that porche edition ... and it do not work so i will not upload a cranky version that is going broke after installing ... we need to wait till fitgirl is uploading the Need for speed 2000 4K edition or maybe skidrow :)

SiteWizard

Retired Veterans
Downloaded
175.4 GB
Uploaded
11.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
@Astro i know ... i have it but since we have windows10 it is crashing ... i downloaded a newer version and it is also crashing even when you do everything wat you can do in the compability settings ... so i'm waiting till i can grab and test the Need For Speed Porche 2000 4K , that one should work on windows 10 ...

Dragonfiremd

Downloaded
42.6 GB
Uploaded
2.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Would appear I will have to DL this again, seem to be missing something. Won't even begin to install. Antivirus program on hold too.

jerry_xristos

Power User
Windows Modifier
Downloaded
97 GB
Uploaded
5.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Would appear I will have to DL this again, seem to be missing something. Won't even begin to install. Antivirus program on hold too.
sorry buddy but i don't think you can download it because your ratio is too low, you have to increase your ratio to 0.4 first, then you will be able to download torrents or exhange your bonus if any

Dragonfiremd

Downloaded
42.6 GB
Uploaded
2.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
sorry buddy but i don't think you can download it because your ratio is too low, you have to increase your ratio to 0.4 first, then you will be able to download torrents or exhange your bonus if any
I downloaded it, finally got it to install. Won't start up to play it though. BUT seeding it even though I can not use it.

jbbasha76

Downloaded
12.8 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Sorry buddy but i don't think you can download it because your ratio is too low, you have to increase your ratio to 0.4 first, then you will be able to download torrents or exhange your bonus if any

how to increase ?

Last edited by a moderator:

TheMacGyver

Super Admin
Downloaded
47.1 GB
Uploaded
89.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Last edited by a moderator: