Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Need Help Regarding Hit and Run

Status
Not open for further replies.
Downloaded
373.9 GB
Uploaded
22 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Hello Team Os,

i have been here for quite some time now.. i have been seeding properly but due to blue screen error i had to re install windows on my pc. on 1st place 1 Active hit n Run was showed i did again downloaded and seeded that. now the count is showing 6,
i am onto downloading and seeding the tasks.

as you can see in my SS MPB Gamer Elegant Edition . this one is being seeded 2d 21H. i will make sure to seed the others too.... my main purpose of posting this thread is what else can i do, so my Account Dont Get Blocked.
any Else Help i can Get regarding the Issue.

Uncle Mac

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Start them again..

Skip1

āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
117.3 GB
Uploaded
3.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
26 (23)
Member for 6 years
Please take time to read the following which was written for exactly this type of question.

Hit and Run: This is per torrent and it indicates that someone downloaded a torrent (hit) but as soon as the torrent finishes the user didn't seed back to others, but rather disconnects (runs). To avoid Hit and Runs, each torrent must be seeded for at least 72h or a 1:1 ratio (The amount of GB you downloaded, must be equal to the amount of GB uploaded), whichever happens first. You are allowed a maximum of 40 Hit&Runs total. After that point, your torrent downloading rights will be revoked and you won't be able to download from us. In case you dont want/can't seed, you can use your seed bonus point to zap them (make them disappear) and continue downloading.

Your ratio is fine, complete seeding for 72 hours or 1:1 ratio on the remaining torrents and there is nothing to worry about, you are way below the limit.

This is closed, for further reference read the entire post here

Status
Not open for further replies.