Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Need Help With DRM protected PDF Files

Status
Not open for further replies.

shanchya

Downloaded
15 GB
Uploaded
534.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Guys, Greetings. I need your help! well, I am a member of an underground book-sharing site and we were giving and taking books for a long time. recently one of the members is sharing books using "maiPDF", sort of DRM protected (and the file extension comes as . HTML, but once it opens in the browser, it is actually a . PDF file). i was looking for a tool that could break this DRM and make the file normal. PDF again so that I could bypass the time limit for the books (honestly speaking, as he gave only 10 days for the book to read, it is very much impossible to complete a book within that time). Now, I have found someone in the same group as he can c*** (using a tool) and download that. HTML file as a . PDF and breaks the DRM .... but he does not want to share the name or process. guys, can anyone of you please help me solve the issue?

please accept my apologies for the bad English!.

have a great day :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
no tools for/or bypass methods tutorial allowed.
Read this before posting here, Kindly follow the guidelines. -> https://www.teamos.xyz/threads/read-this-before-posting-here-follow-the-guidelines-please.51753/.
The page you link to does not actually mention DRM, and we already have DRM removal tools, so this request is OK with me.
It was me that moved it to the correct forum.
Here's the result of my Google site search for "DRM"

fantom

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.3 TB
Uploaded
1,589.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years

shanchya

>> Here << is something You are looking for
or
>> Here <<

Twistty

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
20.4 GB
Uploaded
7.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
PDF-XChange Editor Plus 9.4.364.0 Multilingual *TeamOS*

https://www.teamos.xyz/threads/pdf-xchange-editor-plus-9-4-364-0-multilingual-teamos.186165/

Will also do the job.

Cheers

Vidyaarthi

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
146.5 GB
Uploaded
3.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Have you tried importing the book into the great ebook program Calibre? The main Calibre program can process a copy-protected pdf file during the allowable time limit, but not after that. However, there are additional tools one can install into Calibre program, which woould remove the DRM. But the removal process has to be done during the allowed time limit. (Unfortunately, there're some complications: the de-DRM process works properly with earlier versions of Calibre, but not with the more recent versions.) See if you can bring the book into Calibre during the allowed time. If that works, I can give you more details about removing DRM.

By the way, I am curious to know about this underground book-sharing site. Can you invite me and any other member here who is interested? :)

SoulWeaver

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
4.4 GB
Uploaded
165 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Do let me know if any of the tools our guys mentioned here works. I am sure many students are in the same boat as you are in and it will help them. Also, could you also let me know too about the underground booksharing site? If it is academic books, I would seriously be interested too!

Megaraider

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
24.7 GB
Uploaded
133.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
@shanchya
You started up with a help request, ended with several solutions and... requests to join that underground book-sharing site.
Mine too :)

Yash Dedhia

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
139.4 GB
Uploaded
677.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
@shanchya Please update us if any above solutions works for you than we can close this soon.. All members if you interested to Join the Book forum take it to personal chats not in this thread please lets just stick to the topic & welcome solutions

shanchya

Downloaded
15 GB
Uploaded
534.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Guys ... thanks a million for the community help .... well maybe i must have done something wrong , as using the tools did not work :( ... also one of the members from a local torrent site told me that the "MaiPDF" is using close to none protection, something like a "JAVA" to protect and need a bit of coding to break it :( and i had zero clues about what he was talking about .. (but he did manage to break the DRM and made the PDF ) ... and regarding the invitation, the book-sharing site is only for the Bengali books ... no other language books are there, but still, if you are interested, i will talk to the admin :) .... wish me luck and could you try with the below book? maybe i did something wrong and was unable to break it ... you might have a stroke of good luck...

:rr: External link removed by staff.

shanchya

Downloaded
15 GB
Uploaded
534.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Sorry ... my apology ....

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
232.6 GB
Uploaded
31.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
"underground book-sharing site" ???
really i did not know that books need a site underground ...
we here go to the library and get all the books that you need even the forbidden ones (religion) are here ...

ok back to the topic here pdf we have some programs that can do wat you are asking here in this good forum :)
you just need to type wat you want in the search above :)

shanchya

Downloaded
15 GB
Uploaded
534.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Well .... actually the guy (from a local torrent site) he comes up with an idea ... it is just removing one function from the code and the file can be saved as PDF :) .... thanks a lot all of you .... super thanks to the community :) ...., Admin may close the thread ...

shanchya

Downloaded
15 GB
Uploaded
534.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
"underground book-sharing site" ???
really i did not know that books need a site underground ...
we here go to the library and get all the books that you need even the forbidden ones (religion) are here ...

ok back to the topic here pdf we have some programs that can do wat you are asking here in this good forum :)
you just need to type wat you want in the search above :)
well things are not that much easy with Bengali books .. you may try to find... like let me write one "āĻ°ā§‡āĻ˛ āĻŽāĻžāĻ¨ā§āĻˇā§‡āĻ° āĻ¤āĻĻāĻ¨ā§āĻ¤ āĻ•āĻĨāĻž - āĻ¤ā§āĻˇāĻžāĻ° āĻ¸āĻ°āĻĻāĻžāĻ°" you will not be able to get this book .... or another one is there ... "āĻāĻĢāĻŦāĻŋāĻ†āĻ‡ āĻāĻ° āĻĢāĻžāĻ‡āĻ˛ āĻĨā§‡āĻ•ā§‡" this one is a translated book from English, maybe the book name was like "From the FBI Files" ... some times if we are lucky enough we get the book on that site within 07 days after release.

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
232.6 GB
Uploaded
31.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
@shanchya when you translate that in English i bet that i find that book you want :)

Status
Not open for further replies.