Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Need recommendation for Windows 10 release

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackpaw

Downloaded
17.7 GB
Uploaded
9.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Hi, I have finally decided to switch to Windows 10 because, game publishers are more or less forcing me to, they make their games dx12 exclusives etc. (examples include all newer releases like Elden Ring, God of War etc).. There are no easy workarounds to make them playable, and even if I did they would be running through Vulkan on an Nvidia 1060 which would give me very low FPS, so I need to install Windows 10... after postponing it forever.

I have been using Windows 7 since 2011, so more than 10 years now... and this is how my UI looks like
QZ4Un4T.png

My OS is tweaked, and I have disabled most effects, and Windows default quick search etc. I like this classic look, its clean and I know where everything is. (I switched to this classic theme after using aero and various other ui modification software before, in the early years, now I like this look, my OS doesn't take much ram usage, I have 960 EVO SSD and everything is super fast and responsive, snappy... no cool effects, or uncessary background apps running.. no unnecessary services etc.

The PC is mostly used for gaming, a little bit of video editing, but mostly web browsing, video sites like youtube etc...

What release would you recommend for me ?

Thank you in advance

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
Most of us here do not recommend since we really don't know your tastes and so on... I suggest you go here and read posts and look at what you like... ... Good luck!

NOTE: @FBConan <---- has many of good gaming OS's ;)

Last edited:

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
232.6 GB
Uploaded
31.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
@blackpaw i use windows 10 Pro
because it have the most drivers in it ...
otherwise i do not know wat you are asking here ...
advise on wat ...

for me this windows 10 PRO is the best for playing games and do other things also :)

Mr Grimbahir

🔰 OS Forge Master - May he rest in peace 🔰
âš¡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
108.9 GB
Uploaded
18.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
52 (76)
Member for 4 years
I could safely recommend @FBConan for your PC. He has some highly tweaked gaming OS releases.

Status
Not open for further replies.