Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Newtek Lightwave 3D 2020.0.1 build 3221 (Win x64)

antisubaw

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
718.5 GB
Uploaded
108.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
10 (10)
Member for 6 years
PzndyW.jpg

WKZlQ.png

Newtek Lightwave 3D 2020.0.1 build 3221 (Win x64)

LightWave 2020
Fresh. Fast. Easy. Proven.

NewTek LightWave 3D® is designed for independent artists who desire control of their vision from start to finish.
Affordable, complete, easy to learn and use, LightWave is well established as one of the leading 3D systems on the market.
With the ability to model, animate and render stunningly realistic imagery and animation, LightWave allows you to create
new worlds, build your brand and shatter expectations. LightWave 2020 refined and retooled.

WgtIQ.png

Lightwave 3d System Requirements
  • Hardware. Intel® Core™ 2 or AMD Athlon™ II Processor (or better) 64-bit System RAM: 4GB minimum. ...
  • Hardware. Intel® Processor. 64-bit System RAM: 4GB minimum. ...
  • Display. Minimum Graphics Card: NVIDIA® GeForce® 8400 series or ATI® X1600. Minimum Screen Resolution: 1024 x 768 pixels.

WKvIW.png

Pznq8h.jpg

Layout
PznGDr.jpg

Modeler
PznMFj.jpg

WKxmr.png

**Guarantee free of virus, no Medicines or Medicines program is need to use. Just follow instruction to place license file in correct folder**

• Created With:
    ruTorrent (PHP Class - Adrien Gibrat)
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
    Peers:
    2 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 2 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    663f320fa583a92aca9cf17c15a1d74b9ccc1f7d
  • Loading…

fhqjxm3

Downloaded
67.7 GB
Uploaded
29.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
ㅎgoood

Winston1984

Downloaded
3.1 GB
Uploaded
7.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
This update is a must for 2020 users - so many fixes... Thank You!

Stanislav

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
4,720.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years

Downloaded
18.8 GB
Uploaded
6.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Kudos for the Babylon 5 picture!

antisubaw

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
718.5 GB
Uploaded
108.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
10 (10)
Member for 6 years
@Leon.Bogenschutz Is screen shot from my own computer, I have this 3D model for many years (it is certain to still be 'out there' for download) and still do use it for check different setting and thing in Lightwave LOL :D

Downloaded
18.8 GB
Uploaded
6.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
@Leon.Bogenschutz Is screen shot from my own computer, I have this 3D model for many years (it is certain to still be 'out there' for download) and still do use it for check different setting and thing in Lightwave LOL :D
Is it the same model that SpacialKatana uses in his rendering?
Btw. I'd like to learn to make my own CGI and I'm very new to all this. Should I learn LIghtwave or Blender? Or is there something better than either of the two?

Winston1984

Downloaded
3.1 GB
Uploaded
7.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Btw. I'd like to learn to make my own CGI and I'm very new to all this. Should I learn LIghtwave or Blender? Or is there something better than either of the two?
LightWave is a great software - I've been using it for more than 20 years. That said, if you're starting now I'd nudge you towards Blender: the latest version is really good and there's tons of learning material and tutorials for it which can make starting out easier. As a free software it is also easy to always keep up to date and of course it's fully legal, if that is an issue.

Another option would be to just spend a few hours or days with both and see which one you like more. As a sidenote, many LightWave artists also keep Blender installed in case there's some features (like fluid simulations) they happen to need.

coffee_56

Downloaded
314 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Worked for me.
I just put all the .LWK files in the /licenses folder and Modeler started with no registration screen!

astrogirl 3

Downloaded
2 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 1 years
Thank you so much for this upload this is a great tool. cudos!