Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent Nitro Pro 13.58.0.1180 Enterprise (x64 x86) *TeamOS*

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11530 (11530)
Member for 8 years
PRGHcE.png

2e0do.png

Create, edit and convert PDF files effortlessly with the help of this intuitive program that also allows users to accurately extracting text from PDFs thanks to its OCR function. Nitro Pro is one of the most advanced PDF creating and editing software solutions, providing basically all the tools you would ever need to help you in this regard. Although it's called 'Professional,' the application has been developed to be aimed at beginners and advanced users alike, so you won't find it too difficult to use.

Directly edit your PDF files more easily. Just click, and edit. Nitro Pro 11 enables you to edit entire paragraphs with ease, automatically reflowing text as you type – like you would in a word processor.
Nitro Pro is the complete Adobe Acrobat alternative. It enables you to do more with PDF through powerful tools. Create, convert, edit, combine, secure, annotate, form-fill, and save 100% industry-standard PDF files. Recipient of multiple best product awards, Nitro Pro is specifically designed for the business user. That makes working with PDF faster and easier than ever before!

Features:
Create + Combine
This program lets you quickly and easily create professional-quality PDF documents from any format or content type. From paper scans, spreadsheets, presentations, reports, and more.
Open, read and edit PDF files from other PDF applications, like Adobe Acrobat and Adobe Reader and other popular solutions.
Create from 300+ Formats
Combine Files to PDF
Print to PDF
Microsoft Office Add-ins
Preset and Custom Profiles
Create from Clipboard
PDF/A and Archival
Scan to PDF

Edit Text + Images.
Add, manipulate, replace, and correct text and images in PDF files with intuitive editing tools. Extract and delete individual pages from documents.
Edit Text
Edit Images
Edit Pages
Optimize Files
Bookmarks and Links
Watermarks, Headers and Footers
Apply Bates numbering when unique page labeling and identification is required across pages.

Convert + Export.
Nitro Pro 11 lets you easily reuse and repurpose text, images, or entire documents, with tools to accurately convert and extract PDF files and their content.
PDF to Word
PDF to Excel
PDF to Image
Export Text
Export Images
Batch Export
Extract Pages
Snapshot + Copy

Scan + OCR.
Apply Optical Character Recognition (OCR) to image and paper based documents and create searchable and/or editable layers of text for digital archival.
Searchable Text Layers
Editable Text Layers
Scan to PDF
Multi-language Support
Repurpose for Conversion

Collaborate + Review.
Review and markup PDF files faster with a range of text- and shape-based annotations. Easily involve multiple contributors with tools to track, sort, and manage individual comments.
Compatible With Adobe
Markup and Review
Sort and Manage Comments
Stamps
Shape and Pencil Markups
Attach Files

Nitro Cloud.
Send secure, legally binding eSignatures in seconds
Securely share documents via link or email
Review and markup documents online

File size: 228|186 MB

2eYoK.png

QP8sSn.png

QP85zq.png

QP8FYQ.png

2eGaV.png

Copy & Replace the fixed files to the folder where you installed the product and run as admin.

2eqtH.png

• Created With:
    uTorrent/2210
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos.xyz/
    Peers:
    6 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 6 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    561feef105544450054404a63e1a626660042a99
  • Loading…

ModManG

Don't steal, the government hates competition!
âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
160.9 GB
Uploaded
46 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
As always, thank you very much.

kena50

Downloaded
74.7 GB
Uploaded
215.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you very much! A super fast update

Might

Downloaded
50.4 GB
Uploaded
173.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thanks a lot ! with Adobe it's a must to have for PDF

poerfer

Downloaded
29.7 KB
Uploaded
1.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Hello, I read on the website of Nitro Pro that the newest version is 13.53 and this version is 13.58. Do you know why they didin't updated their changes anymore? Do you know what is changed on this release?

ModManG

Don't steal, the government hates competition!
âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
160.9 GB
Uploaded
46 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Hello @Mr. Spacely, I hope that you do not mind, and I have downloaded and used many of your uploads, but I would like to share my experiences and thoughts concerning the installation process and use of many of the files that I have downloaded.

I will be using three criteria to rate my experiences. 1. Clear Instructions? 2. Ease of Install? 3. Works as Expected?

Nitro Pro 13.58.0.1180 Enterprise _TeamOS.7z
Zipped: 412 MB (432,921,619 bytes)
UnZipped: 422 MB (442,738,114 bytes)
Contents: 11 Files, 3 Folders

I scanned the file on virustotal and 7/46 warnings (False positives having to do with the fix file)

1. Clear Instructions?
No written instructions file was included in the actual download. If you are familiar with fixing software, it’s pretty clear from the install notes on the torrent listing.

2. Ease of Install?
Malwarebytes detection of fix file. So, I think that some antivirus will flag this file. You may need to disable your AV or as I did exclude this particular file.
With that done the fix was successful.
Total installation time including Malwarebytes fix file exclusion less that 3 minutes.

3. Works as Expected?
Opens without issue.
Worked perfectly.
Perpetual license.

I give this an overall 4.5 out of 5 Brain rating. The only improvement would be a warning in the installation section of the download page stating that there may be false positives and that antivirus software may need to be turned off. The software itself was wonderful and worked perfectly.

This is just my personal opinions and experiences and is in no way a judgement of the uploader. The file uploaders spend their time and effort providing us with so many great uploads. Their efforts should be applauded.

MOOONY

Downloaded
5.4 GB
Uploaded
241.3 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
always, thank you very much.

phil22261

âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
222.7 GB
Uploaded
3.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
thank you for the share

bitfenix

Downloaded
15.6 GB
Uploaded
5.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
nice for share sir, i will appreciate your work, thank you

loader72

âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
175.9 GB
Uploaded
2.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Have looked at this for a long time and never tried it. It appears to the time to evaluate it. Many thanks. peace.:nod:

Abdelrahman2017

Banned
Downloaded
52 GB
Uploaded
43.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
thankyou very much for keeping us up to date with the latest versions

Downloaded
1.5 GB
Uploaded
4.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Really cool al-in-one app. Thank you for sharing!

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,433.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
obrigado por compartilhar o arquivo no torrent, parabéns
All good but we don't know the language i am Greek the other is Japanese the other is Brazilian the other is Hungarian the other is from the deep of Earth.
DO YOU KNOW ENGLISH TO READ THE RULES ???????????????

kustoM

âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
14.3 GB
Uploaded
203.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Thank you very much for this.

zafer45

Downloaded
4.9 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thank you for support and sharing

HairyLegs

Downloaded
1.5 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Hello @Mr. Spacely, I hope that you do not mind, and I have downloaded and used many of your uploads, but I would like to share my experiences and thoughts concerning the installation process and use of many of the files that I have downloaded.

I will be using three criteria to rate my experiences. 1. Clear Instructions? 2. Ease of Install? 3. Works as Expected?

Nitro Pro 13.58.0.1180 Enterprise _TeamOS.7z
Zipped: 412 MB (432,921,619 bytes)
UnZipped: 422 MB (442,738,114 bytes)
Contents: 11 Files, 3 Folders

I scanned the file on virustotal and 7/46 warnings (False positives having to do with the fix file)

1. Clear Instructions?
No written instructions file was included in the actual download. If you are familiar with fixing software, it’s pretty clear from the install notes on the torrent listing.

2. Ease of Install?
Malwarebytes detection of fix file. So, I think that some antivirus will flag this file. You may need to disable your AV or as I did exclude this particular file.
With that done the fix was successful.
Total installation time including Malwarebytes fix file exclusion less that 3 minutes.

3. Works as Expected?
Opens without issue.
Worked perfectly.
Perpetual license.

I give this an overall 4.5 out of 5 Brain rating. The only improvement would be a warning in the installation section of the download page stating that there may be false positives and that antivirus software may need to be turned off. The software itself was wonderful and worked perfectly.

This is just my personal opinions and experiences and is in no way a judgement of the uploader. The file uploaders spend their time and effort providing us with so many great uploads. Their efforts should be applauded.
I am not getting the same results you did. I am getting 47/65 on Virus Total.

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
I am not getting the same results you did. I am getting 47/65 on Virus Total.
Honestly I haven't downloaded it, for that reason I haven't scanned it either.
What I see in the image (placed as VT report) by the OP corresponds only to the MSI image, I read in the instructions that there are other files that must be replaced.
I can't see ModManG's report image well, I wear glasses, I don't know which file or files it corresponds to.

HairyLegs

Downloaded
1.5 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Honestly I haven't downloaded it, for that reason I haven't scanned it either.
What I see in the image (placed as VT report) by the OP corresponds only to the MSI image, I read in the instructions that there are other files that must be replaced.
I can't see ModManG's report image well, I wear glasses, I don't know which file or files it corresponds to.
It corresponds to A fix file, not THE fix file included in this download. The fix file in this download is not reporting well on Virus Total or Hybrid.