Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Nitro Pro 13 Portable (v13.9.1.155)

Bhavin Patel

Downloaded
13.7 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
r7Msm.png

Start working smarter (and faster) with your PDF documents.

Document productivity at its finest

We’re the first and leading Adobe Acrobat™ replacement for a reason.

The enterprise-grade PDF solution
Nitro makes standardizing on a solution possible by delivering greater employee productivity, document security, and corporate sustainability – at a fraction of the cost.

Faster. Smarter. Performance-driven.
With an easy-to-use Office-like interface, powerful PDF features, and unmatched customer success, Nitro is the document productivity tool that IT departments enjoy and employees love.

Create universally compatible PDFs
Generate 100% industry-standard PDF and PDF/A files compatible with Adobe® Acrobat® that anyone can view, with any PDF reader, on virtually any device.

Convert PDF files with ease
Professionally revise content using your favorite programs. Convert PDF files into Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint files, or create PDFs directly from Office.

Edit PDFs like a pro
Manipulate text, change fonts, customize layouts, and more. Optical Character Recognition (OCR) lets you turn scanned documents into searchable and editable PDFs.

Fill, sign, and secure PDFs
Nitro makes it easy to fill, sign, secure, and certify PDF documents, which means your confidential information remains safe.

This is a multi-package portable.

Files:

- Nitro Pro 13.9 Portable.exe = main program and data file

Addons/packs:

Addons/plugins/presets/etc can be added in two ways:
- via .svm files by me, to put in the same folder as main exe.
- via 'normal files' by you, to put somewhere under sandbox folder.

Why separate .svm packages?
• useful for plugins & so: reduces main exe size, which now contains the program alone. You can download the plugin package only if you want it!
• I can now release a small program update through these separate files, without having to make the whole thing from scratch again for each update AND without you downloading the big program again just for a little update :) -> More updated portables and less unnecessary size!

How to add plugins? As I said, two ways:
SVM: it's a special file format which only works with my Portable softwares. If available you will find all compatible addons/plugins/update packs as .svm files on this post. Use: put svm file in the same folder as main exe. At next startup the portable will recognize the new pack and load it. If you want a plugin, just request it here and I'll do my best to create the svm file for you. You can also add plugins without svm file, through method explained below.
NORMAL FILES: you can also add any file into "\Sandbox\{program-name}\roaming\modified\@PROGRAMFILES@\{program-name}\" folder (correct one is written below), or similar others just like you'd normally do in installed version (appdata etc), and at next startup the portable will recognize your new files. Sandbox folder contains modified files (exe file can't be modified) so putting new files there can also mean adding plugins. "Normal" = files that you'd put in that folder with installed version (not .svm files!). For example: .aex files for After Effects in /Plug-ins/ folder, .aep preset file in /Preset/ folder, .mp4 files for Filmora fx pack video preset files. The correct path is important, /Sandbox/../modified/ folder acts as the C: drive of the portable, and @PROGRAMFILES@ is the usual /Program Files/ folder (x64) so things must be in the correct location to be detected :)

Sandbox folder example: "\Sandbox\Nitro Pro\roaming\modified\@PROGRAMFILES@\Nitro\Pro\13\..."

Portable features:
  • No installation required
  • No Admin rights needed
  • Pre-activated
  • 100% Offline, completely safe to use, no firewall needed
  • Sandbox folder containing modified settings, delete to reset
  • Just run it and enjoy!
Screenshots:

r7K6M.jpg
r7Osv.jpg

r7kzE.jpg

Virus free! 100% clean!

File :
Nitro Pro 13 Portable (v13.9.1.155).exe
1/65
MD5: 52b944ac7666701b8cc2a5b2bc1c58e2
SHA1: c2c1649fe20e748ccacc57dcbef63382bd63f8cb
SHA256: dd038026a813e98c4a3cf0cfcaa23fae75048b3a05e7ba95f01411635b71fca4

Download links - Nitro Pro 13 Portable - v13.9.1.155 (Size: 471.09 MB):

Hawkeye

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
31.7 GB
Uploaded
23.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
216 (218)
Member for 7 years
removed hidden outside link plus thread looks good :)

Bhavin Patel

Downloaded
13.7 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
removed hidden outside link plus thread looks good :)

I removed all link, can you please tell me where is the hidden link is there so I will remove

Saifuddin200792

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
44.1 GB
Uploaded
22.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (3)
Member for 7 years
I removed all link, can you please tell me where is the hidden link is there so I will remove
Like you gave virus total report

Bhavin Patel

Downloaded
13.7 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Like you gave virus total report

That is Virus Total report link if you want to check please check and other is the download link that's it

Hawkeye

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
31.7 GB
Uploaded
23.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
216 (218)
Member for 7 years

i already removed it :)

hardik6004

Downloaded
7.4 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
i hvae need for nitro so thank you so much for my help

Nischal

Downloaded
8.3 GB
Uploaded
8.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Its wonder office like pdf image very good software.

Downloaded
31.1 GB
Uploaded
6.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
THANK YOU VERY MUCH MY FRIENT

ahmddomar

Downloaded