Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Nlite silent with Medicines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morningornight

Banned
Downloaded
35 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I try to post set-up with lite for Hwidgen v62.01 - Digital Licence Medicines For Windows 10
I tried use /S or /qn
while installation of windows 10

The program open as message box,I have to select kms38 then click start,
Is there possible way to do it with auto select and nothing appear as silent.. there a code for nlite ...or do I need make silent install to exe?using silent install builder?
I hope u can help me on this

Skip1

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
117.3 GB
Uploaded
3.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
26 (23)
Member for 6 years
Added prefix for this thread. Never have tried what you are stating above. Good luck.

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
The files I sent you earlier, switch the $OEM$ with the one I gave you for LTSC, remake the ISO and try it again. KMS installs so much easier. To use the kms, just run the .CMD file as administrator and it will work.

EDIT: It auto installs when its during a windows install if its in the $OEM$ folder

Morningornight

Banned
Downloaded
35 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Is there any Medicines to do silent and activated during installation?offline Medicines with silent ?I have windows 10 untouched but like to have it full activated but trying using /s or /qn doesn't make it silent,it make me install like how I would in windows..alot of u guys do pre-activated windows ,I would like to know how and what code to use ,or how to do it ,

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
Is there any Medicines to do silent and activated during installation?offline Medicines with silent ?I have windows 10 untouched but like to have it full activated but trying using /s or /qn doesn't make it silent,it make me install like how I would in windows..alot of u guys do pre-activated windows ,I would like to know how and what code to use ,or how to do it ,

see above

the $OEM$ folder is HOW we accomplish this. It autoruns when windows is installed, activating windows for you automatically.

EDIT: If you want to do this AFTER windows is installed, you have to disable the virus scanner and install manually. Im sure someone out there has made a silent installer, but I dont have it, nor need it.

Morningornight

Banned
Downloaded
35 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
My master how to run cmd as administrator? I dnt know anything about cmd or bat or reg..
So u say
OEM folder and put in wd10 digital Medicines
And install ?

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
My master how to run cmd as administrator? I dnt know anything about cmd or bat or reg..
So u say
OEM folder and put in wd10 digital Medicines
And install ?

1- you saved the files I sent you earlier I hope.
2- all that you need to do is put EITHER of the $OEM$ folders into the SOURCES folder for the built OS, then save it and make it bootable. Works every time!

EDIT: Im "noones" master, not even myself, so I dont deserve the title "Master".

Morningornight

Banned
Downloaded
35 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Hwdigen required u pick option..Will it automatically select and install if I put in $OEM$
,I try this tomorrow,if im still running problem I ask for your help because your my hero..I follow your step

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
Hwdigen required u pick option..Will it automatically select and install if I put in $OEM$
,I try this tomorrow,if im still running problem I ask for your help because your my hero..I follow your step

Get it out of your head you have to do ANYTHING. When you install windows it automatically runs this FOR YOU when install complete.

If you downloaded a version of windows that doesnt have the $OEM$ folder in it, THEN you can do this.

1- Disable antivirus
2- copy the KMS38 folder from the LTSC version of $OEM$ I sent you to your desktop. (It's in the $1 folder)
3- Open that folder and you will see a "KMS38_Activation.cmd". Right click it and run as administrator. It will activate Windows til 2038 (hence the name).
4- Sit back and wait til it finishes in about 1 minute, then close out the window when prompted.
5- PROFIT!!!!

Morningornight

Banned
Downloaded
35 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I want to do it by nlite..I have windows 10 lite 1.1gb and it not activated so I down hwidgen ..use nlite and drag program to post setup and use parameter as /s and I save iso install with virtualbox and while install..the box appear ..I have to pick then start to activate..but what u say I put in $oem$ and save iso it should automatically install without seeing box or pick option?but do u need any code or cmd or bat or reg file..this what I'm confused about..please help me...what the easy way to do this.i will download ur $oem$ and try..if not work what else to do

Morningornight

Banned
Downloaded
35 MB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Im a noob trying to learn,we all once at this point in life,we have to master our abilities,and u have 00Proteus00,why I call you my master

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
I want to do it by nlite..I have windows 10 lite 1.1gb and it not activated so I down hwidgen ..use nlite and drag program to post setup and use parameter as /s and I save iso install with virtualbox and while install..the box appear ..I have to pick then start to activate..but what u say I put in $oem$ and save iso it should automatically install without seeing box or pick option?but do u need any code or cmd or bat or reg file..this what I'm confused about..please help me...what the easy way to do this.i will download ur $oem$ and try..if not work what else to do

So in essence, you are basically wanting to incorporate this INTO YOUR version of windows ISO using nlite. There are SO many easier ways to do this. I could do it in 5 minutes if I had your ISO. In my opinion, Winreducer is better than the freebie Nlite. I dont use either for what you are doing tho.

1- 7zip
2- UltraISO
3- BIF file (bootable image file) for Win10

That is ALL you need to do what I am suggesting.

FIRST- Disable antivirus!!!!
1- open ISO with 7zip and drag ALL contents to empty folder somewhare.
2- copy the $OEM$ folder of choice (the ones I sent you) to the SOURCES directory.
3- Open UltraISO and create a NEW BOOTABLE ISO. It will ask for a BIF file (I have all and can send to you if needed). Drag & Drop contents of OS folder (the one from step #1) into UltraISO, It will say its oversize and convert to UDF DVD format, hit YES.
4- Save as "whatever.ISO"
5- Load in VirtualBox/VMWare to test.

Simple and easy.

Link for ALL my BIF files -- Win7/Win8/Win10

Here is a link to my "How to Build"

Last edited:

Proteus

acta non verba
⚡OS Master
Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
207 GB
Uploaded
35.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (229)
Member for 5 years
Closing this now. We have been talking in PM, if further assistance is needed, hit me up in another PM.

locked and completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.