Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct NordVPN 6.27.11 Full - Updateable (Premium Accounts) | =-TeamOS-= !-MillerGrey

Rastapopulus619

Downloaded
3.6 GB
Uploaded
6.6 GB
Ratio
Thanks for the wonderful upload, the account I was using up until now isnt working anymore, so I have high hopes :) Thanks a lot!

Dio e Onore

Verified Member
Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
536.7 GB
Ratio
-
wanted to post back and tell everyone this works 100% perfectly
no issues at all
program works - still trying to figure out how to select a specific state though, accounts work
TY ZDooX

nesa81

Downloaded
15.9 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Can you send some other link, when I download it interrupt near the end and recognized a virus

Dio e Onore

Verified Member
Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
536.7 GB
Ratio
-
@MillerGrey Hey man, I don't mean to post extra on the thread, but I have to express my gratitude for this share
I read up on Nord before setting up and using it and was very satisfied with the level of security they practice and the updates that they're working on.
I've been trying like crazy to find a good reliable and secure vpn to use
This share is HUGE and I truly hope you continue to share stuff like this because this is such a bigger deal than other users may realize!

I want to deeply say thanks and let you know how much this is appreciated because it actually does work!