Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct NordVPN 6.30.7.0 + latest premium account

arismfg

Downloaded
2.1 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
sorry for what happen. I also have no idea.. the same installer I used to upgrade my vpn. In the process, I uninstall my nordvpn, and reinstall the same installer you downloaded. My 6.30.7.0 is gone. Now, using the 6.29.9.0
The official site gives 6.29.9. You probably got an update (which I cannot get) through the software itself. Maybe it is going to be released officially soon.

Victor24

Uploader
Verified Member
Downloaded
52.3 GB
Uploaded
540.4 GB
Ratio
The official site gives 6.29.9. You probably got an update (which I cannot get) through the software itself. Maybe it is going to be released officially soon.
In trying to figure out, I have found that system generated update will give us more benefits, than installing the latest one. ;)

Corrosif

Downloaded
7.7 GB
Uploaded
6 GB
Ratio
many thanks for diffuse bro

need some help, you need to create à fake account to access licence hack @Victor24 ?

after installation, the soft ask me to create or log in.
when i want to create, it goes instantly to a payment plan....

dont understand how put the serial without login...

help please

Victor24

Uploader
Verified Member
Downloaded
52.3 GB
Uploaded
540.4 GB
Ratio
new keys here: 1k plus
douploads
uploadrar
userdrive

Note: even you have the premium key if your nordvpn isn't in firewall allowed application, it's non sense. ;)

Last edited:

Victor24

Uploader
Verified Member
Downloaded
52.3 GB
Uploaded
540.4 GB
Ratio
many thanks for diffuse bro

need some help, you need to create à fake account to access licence hack @Victor24 ?

after installation, the soft ask me to create or log in.
when i want to create, it goes instantly to a payment plan....

dont understand how put the serial without login...

help please
sorry for late reply for I didn't notice it. In login gui of nord you need to fill up the email address and password, all required are seen in the notepad you have downloaded.
example is shown below.
the red box is the email address, and the blue box is the password.

Last edited:

Ozziethemadman

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Hi , i don't know what i'm doing wrong but every time i see " Incorrect login data " or " unprotected " even with the latest keys .
Tried many keys , i have now version 6.30.8

rebellious

Downloaded
10.9 GB
Uploaded
40.5 GB
Ratio
thanks again @Victor24 for this and it has been working well with the fist login data you provided when you first uploaded it...have only one question please. it is asking me to update to v6.30.8 and i am currently on v6.29.9.

can i update through the app or will it lose the registration which has been working beautifully and up to 2023. regards

Victor24

Uploader
Verified Member
Downloaded
52.3 GB
Uploaded
540.4 GB
Ratio
thanks again @Victor24 for this and it has been working well with the fist login data you provided when you first uploaded it...have only one question please. it is asking me to update to v6.30.8 and i am currently on v6.29.9.

can i update through the app or will it lose the registration which has been working beautifully and up to 2023. regards
just update it no problem.. ;)

Hi , i don't know what i'm doing wrong but every time i see " Incorrect login data " or " unprotected " even with the latest keys .
Tried many keys , i have now version 6.30.8
just like what I've said " even you have the premium key, but NordVPN wasn't allowed in your firewall there is a problem still."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the most important part, in order for your NORDVPN to work fine

Last edited:

rebellious

Downloaded
10.9 GB
Uploaded
40.5 GB
Ratio
@lovro555 hello and welcome

1. please use only the site lookimg (no need to make account) to upload your pictures here on TeamOS

2. please read this for more info on image uploading and other rules https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/index.p...ce-tutorial-for-uploading-posting-2019.18425/ and also https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/index.php?threads/team-os-all-faq-s-are-here-2019.9069/

3. you can use simply the @ symbol before a user name to tag that user. for example @lovro555

@Victor24

I have updated through the app to v6.30.8 and it will not even start now... gave inbound and outbound permissions in firewall and restarted NordVPN service with no result. uninstalling and re-installing this version without using update again in-app. thank you again mate :)

Last edited by a moderator:

lovro555

Downloaded
444.3 MB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
@lovro555 hello and welcome

1. please use only the site lookimg (no need to make account) to upload your pictures here on TeamOS

2. please read this for more info on image uploading and other rules https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/index.p...ce-tutorial-for-uploading-posting-2019.18425/ and also https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/index.php?threads/team-os-all-faq-s-are-here-2019.9069/

3. you can use simply the @ symbol before a user name to tag that user. for example @lovro555
Thank you for eduaction. But can You help me? I can't connect to VPN. Erorr is: >PASSWORD:Verification Failed: 'Auth'
I'm try with this video but don't help..