- 56.2 GB
- 15.8 TB
- Upload Count
- 78 (77)
NTLite is an all-in-one Windows customization tool that offers a robust set of options for modifying and removing unnecessary components from the standard distribution of Windows. It includes the ability to eliminate non-important elements, such as language packs, installed updates, screensavers, MS Paint, Windows Services, Accessories, Character Map and Wordpad, along with drivers, multimedia or network utilities, Internet Explorer, operating system updates, adding missing drivers and more. Not only can user remove components, but it can also disable a wide range of features, such as .NET Framework 3.5 or 4.5, Hyper-V, Internet Explorer 11, XPS Viewer or XPS Document Writer, as well as the Telnet client and server.
NTLite is an advanced and approachable utility that professionals can depend on to make sure the Windows copy they are installing comes packed with only the features and components they want. It also gives a user the possibility to personalize, optimize, modify and tweak an already installed Windows operating system with ease. However, a user should keep in mind that removing a module will likely lead to system crashes which can only be fixed by reinstalling the OS.
NTLite presents a powerful, but easy to use a dynamic toolbar with image list overview, presets, and many more details which help the user be more productive while maintaining its images. It includes WIM, decrypted ESD (Electronic Software Download) and SWM (spanned, split images) as well as ESD to WIM, SWM to WIM (aka image joining), WIM to SWM (aka image splitting) conversions included.
NTLite will also allow a user to create a bootable ISO from any image as long as the standard image folder structure is present (Boot and Sources folders).
A user can select images in pretty much all the supported host combinations, like edit a Windows 10 image from Windows 7 as a supported host and much more. The application proves to be a reliable and practical application for removing Windows components and disabling features to obtain a custom-made OS version that installs faster and uses fewer system resources. Just make sure to test the new operating system before replacing the old one.
Note: 64 and 32-bit tool versions can edit both 64 and 32-bit images. An exception being Windows 7 Service Pack slipstream where for 64-bit version a user need to run under a 64-bit host OS.
- Image Management;
- Live-install (C:\Windows) modifications;
- Updates Download and Organization;
- Update and Language Integration;
- Registry Integration and Editing;
- Driver Integration;
- Hardware Targeting;
- Component Removal;
- Unattended Setup;
- Pending Changes Overview and Post-process Automation;
- Native Runtime, both 32 and 64-bit;
- Application Integration;
- Basic component removal;
- Host hardware checklist;
- Post-Setup automation.
What is new in version 126.96.36.19990 Beta (Released on March 20, 2019):
- Stable branch maintenance merge.
- Downloader: Proxy support, enter credentials in File-Settings.
- Source: Architecture handling rewritten, preparation for ARM64 support;
- Source: Loading image edition directly that needs to be converted will keep all versions;
- UI: Yes and No to all options for components checking prompts (instead of Skip all);
- UI-Translation: Thanks for Korean (Redrabbit), Farsi (Mona mon).
- Source: Propagating tasks from boot.wim to install.esd could crash the tool;
- Source: Expand state remembered for unmounted install images;
- Components: ‘Diagnostics’ removal was breaking directory ownership popup in Explorer;
- Components: ‘Media Player’ preset loading could recheck it;
- Components: TaskHostW could be crashing after a specific removal combination;
- Unattended: Autofill selects first available image language if the host language is absent;
- Post-setup: Error messages with % sign could cause a crash.
OS: Microsoft Windows 7 and newer (both 32 & 64-bit).
Does not support:
- Checked/Debug editions;
- Embedded or IoT editions;
- Windows Vista;
- Windows XP;
- Windows Server 2008 and older.
1. Unzip and run;
What is new in cracked version #2:
Fixed problem with CPU load/usage in idle state due to "msimg32.dll" file.
Stay tuned, new revisions possible...
Virus free! 100% clean!
All credits go to @remek002 who made and shared the portable version with us!
7-zip File - version 2 (32-bit): NTLite.v188.8.131.5290.Beta.(x86).7z
7-zip File - version 2 (64-bit): NTLite.v184.108.40.20690.Beta.(x64).7z
7-zip File - version 1 (32-bit): NTLite.v220.127.116.1190.Beta.(x86).7z
7-zip File - version 1(64-bit): NTLite.v18.104.22.16890.Beta.(x64).7z
in collaboration with TeamOS
Download links - 32-bit version 2 (Size: 11.13 MB):
Download links - 64-bit version 2 (Size: 8.87 MB):
Download links - 32-bit version 1 (Size: 8.87 MB):
Download links - 64-bit version 1 (Size: 11.13 MB):