Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct NTLite Enterprise version 1.8.0.6790 BETA Portable (32 & 64-bit) -=TeamOS=-

mapas

Downloaded
59 GB
Uploaded
38.2 GB
Ratio
It is free for you bro. :oops: Who knows what you did? Take a look at the second screenshot.
Only two things i did ,extract and run NTLite exe, but not problem at all, ?NTLite is my secondary Windows Customizer ,
1. Winreducer.
2.Win Toolkit
3.NTLite
?

Mirkec

Administrator
Windows Modifier
Downloaded
56.1 GB
Uploaded
13.8 TB
Ratio
Only two things i did ,extract and run NTLite exe, but not problem at all, ?NTLite is my secondary Windows Customizer ,
1. Winreducer.
2.Win Toolkit
3.NTLite
?
Well, dude, I am sorry to hear that. I just downloaded again to check out if I accidentally made mistakes during the upload but it seems everything is working fine here, also for other members. Must be on your side something. Jinx. Take a look

mapas

Downloaded
59 GB
Uploaded
38.2 GB
Ratio
Well, dude, I am sorry to hear that. I just downloaded again to check out if I accidentally made mistakes during the upload but it seems everything is working fine here, also for other members. Must be on your side something. Jinx. Take a look
Ok. I'll try wit another link, btv which link you use? I was use bayfiles

update

working?

Mirkec

Administrator
Windows Modifier
Downloaded
56.1 GB
Uploaded
13.8 TB
Ratio
Ok. I'll try wit another link, btv which link you use? I was use bayfiles
update
working?
I used usersdrive but all content is the same. It is not big zip file so I do not think something went wrong during the up

mapas

Downloaded
59 GB
Uploaded
38.2 GB
Ratio
I used usersdrive but all content is the same. It is not big zip file so I do not think something went wrong during the up
haha i don't have luck, maybe i have problem with Windows, i use Win10 64 Enter LTSC 2019 i'll try tomorrow on Win 10 pro or regular Win10 Enter. Thanks bro.?

zirco

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
new one invitation of him from the west algerian, to thank you still malgre to him
big thank you

Last edited by a moderator: