Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent + Direct Nuance Dragon Professional Individual version 15.00.000.076 (English-German) -=TeamOS=-

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
thanx a lot, it works.
Only next question;) i installed with the msi option in dutch.
started the program, (still with internet disconnected) and now the only options are Deutsch or English and i need dutch.
How can i get the dutch language back? cause the files i want transcripted are all dutch.
thank you in advance again:):)

Related to language issue try to read the whole thread. I mentioned pdf file about that and visit producer webpage. I am not a producer and not have sufficient knowledge about it. Sorry, but you need to figure it by yourself!

ti080

Downloaded
208 KB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I installed it and everything is fine now. I unpacked the archive and installed by modifying the installer language as described by Mirkec in the OP.... Installed with proper speech files language and now it is working. Thanks!
could you tell me which language you use?
as i did the same, it installed in dutch, but after the upgrade (file delivered with package) the language i can only choose english and deutch.
Hope you can help as cannot find it in the manual either

SUPERPIERRE

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
47.1 GB
Uploaded
1,021.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thanks for this....... used the old one for years think it was v13, however been looking to reinstall it & couldn't find my old installer.

Will try this newer version I assume it should be much better.

Ravikumar

Downloaded
86.1 GB
Uploaded
69.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Thank you so much for this software. Am waiting for this.

ti080

Downloaded
208 KB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I tried to find out why the other languages then german and englisch wont work. Guess its beause the files are not delivered with this package.
I downloaded from this site the .cab files and tried reinstalling, didn't give me the option.

@Mirkec could you please let me know if the package is just the original, and if the update is handmate on you're package?
Would it work on the original dutch englisch version too? or is there programming neccesary?

hope you can check out as it's not a setting in the program itself but an install thing
Maybe you can describe what the files setup, update does other than the original package.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wilmar

Downloaded
8.5 GB
Uploaded
6.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Fantastic share, thanks a lot. :clap:

Wolfcaller

Downloaded
96.9 GB
Uploaded
389.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Thank YOu very much

cybernet35

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks for...

andrea9670

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Ehi guys, first time downloading something from the forum! I am having issues with the key gen as my antivirus is blocking it. What to do you suggest?

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
Ehi guys, first time downloading something from the forum! I am having issues with the key gen as my antivirus is blocking it. What to do you suggest?
Turn off AV temporary until you activate the product! It is false positive, and no need to worry!

Hawkeye

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
31.7 GB
Uploaded
23.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
216 (218)
Member for 7 years

Medicines will also show false/positives this is a choice your gonna have to make use it or dont lol, but i can assure you its safe :)

azertyuiop

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
282.5 GB
Uploaded
25.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
i go with torrent to give ratio to others, no use direct download for me ;)

thorn2020

Downloaded
16.9 GB
Uploaded
84.4 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you

roppie

Downloaded
3.6 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
i try to download

RedZim

⭐ VIP
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
4.3 GB
Uploaded
148.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you this is a most useful program I used it exclusively when writing my thesis. It allow you basically to record your thoughts verbally,It's value for rewriting, formulation of ideas is immense.
Thank You Mirkec

painting

Downloaded
522 GB
Uploaded
523.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you.:)

JetPilot

Downloaded
79.1 GB
Uploaded
371.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Hi Mirkec. I have a later version of the Dragon professional. tried the MSI command... msiexec /i "Dragon 15.msi" TRANSFORMS=1033.mst. the whole installation is in english until i insert the serial number. This then determines the installation will be itallian. Tried to edit the setup ini etc, still the interface remains italian. Help please

dc007

Downloaded
122 GB
Uploaded
419.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you Mirkec

ROmi123

Downloaded
3.9 GB
Uploaded
10.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
hello, thank you for the time and effort. (first comment here)

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
Hi Mirkec. I have a later version of the Dragon professional. tried the MSI command... msiexec /i "Dragon 15.msi" TRANSFORMS=1033.mst. the whole installation is in english until i insert the serial number. This then determines the installation will be itallian. Tried to edit the setup ini etc, still the interface remains italian. Help please
Sorry dude I cannot help! It seems your installer is for the Italian market!
This one is in German but by following the instruction and images inside the zip file you can change to English! Good luck!

Last edited: