Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent + Direct Nuance Dragon Professional Individual version 15.00.000.076 (English-German) -=TeamOS=-

johncastello

Downloaded
10 GB
Uploaded
5.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Hello everyone, I hope you can help me. I have followed all instructions and undated the program but it still starts in German. I need to have Italian, after I update the instructions are in Italian but the programe remains in German ? I so need this in Italian can you please help me as I need this for my studies and cannot afford to buy. Thank you all.

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
Hello everyone, I hope you can help me. I have followed all instructions and undated the program but it still starts in German. I need to have Italian, after I update the instructions are in Italian but the programe remains in German ? I so need this in Italian can you please help me as I need this for my studies and cannot afford to buy. Thank you all.
If you followed instructions and attached images carefully you will get the user interface in English as screenshots in the main thread suggest.
For using in the Italian language you will ned to find an Italian installer.

johncastello

Downloaded
10 GB
Uploaded
5.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
If you followed instructions and attached images carefully you will get the user interface in English as screenshots in the main thread suggest.
For using in the Italian language you will ned to find an Italian installer.
Thanks for your quick reply, perhaps I made a mistake as I do not understand German. I will ask my friend to translate and then post the translation for others. Could you please explain how I find and install an Italian installer please. Thanks in advance.

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
Thanks for your quick reply, perhaps I made a mistake as I do not understand German. I will ask my friend to translate and then post the translation for others. Could you please explain how I find and install an Italian installer please. Thanks in advance.
Only on google with all effort you have. I will take a look but I do promising nothing.
You have a folder WATCH ME with images so no need to know German...

Last edited:

johncastello

Downloaded
10 GB
Uploaded
5.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Only on google with all effort you have. I will take a look but I do promising nothing.
You have a folder WATCH ME with images so no need to know German...
Just a quick update, I have reinstalled dragon with the help of my German friend, he has said that the pictures work well and are accurate. However we have followed all the steps and we still not able to transcribe Italian, English works perfectly. It is odd because during the update the instructions are actually in Italian, and it does confirm that the update was completed. Have any of you been able to get this to work in Italian? I desperately need this to help me with my studies.

Just a quick update, I have reinstalled dragon with the help of my German friend, he has said that the pictures work well and are accurate. However we have followed all the steps and we still not able to transcribe Italian, English works perfectly. It is odd because during the update the instructions are actually in Italian, and it does confirm that the update was completed. Have any of you been able to get this to work in Italian? I desperately need this to help me with my studies.
I have found another link that may work, it may take ages to download load but I will keep you posted

LINK REMOVED!

Vtlas

Downloaded
70.9 GB
Uploaded
106.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Great post! Thank you so much. :)

Mukesh1975

Downloaded
10.6 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
hi, it is a great software thanks. Could you help with changing language and regional setting to AUS English? Thanks

Xcortman

Downloaded
11.6 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thanks for this upload ?

paras30

Downloaded
44.8 GB
Uploaded
16.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
good work nice and thanks

dutchy1502

Downloaded
7.3 GB
Uploaded
7.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thanks for the link, thanks!

zork66

Downloaded
71.7 GB
Uploaded
46.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Great post and a great program.
Thank you

Dev466

Downloaded
17.2 GB
Uploaded
1.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Hey thank you for this. I love this program and it's been a huge help. YOU ROCK

The i-Guy

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
42 GB
Uploaded
2.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
i a gettig erore wehn down loag this file plz seed it

no0troped

Downloaded
78.4 GB
Uploaded
290.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Very interesting program, I'm excited to try it out. Thanks

Makankkaa

Downloaded
3.6 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Where is .MSI file? I can t find it..

Dio e Onore

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
3.4 TB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
2 (2)
Member for 7 years
@Mirkec the direct downloads are always appreciated: wish others would do more directs and less torrent only. If you can do an update with a direct, that'd be great. Thanks for these shares.

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
@Mirkec the direct downloads are always appreciated: wish others would do more directs and less torrent only. If you can do an update with a direct, that'd be great. Thanks for these shares.
but MediaFire works fine. It is a safe and permanent solution.

Z_eight

Downloaded
91.2 GB
Uploaded
131.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Thank you very much for this software.

phil22261