Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent + Direct Nuance Dragon Professional Individual version 15.00.000.076 (English-German) -=TeamOS=-

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
@Nigrin I do not know bro what happens, you are the first one! Everything seems fine in my torrent client. @Hallow just downloaded yesterday via torrent without any issue! Also more than 20 users before!

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
you know i'm not doing the problem for no reason, renewing the download and i hope it will be ok...thank you for your reply:rock:

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
you know i'm not doing the problem for no reason, renewing the download and i hope it will be ok...thank you for your reply:rock:
I believe you frende, but really do not see where is the problem. Something has happened. :( I hope it will be downloaded successfully now

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
lDHNV.png
:h:thanks,thanks,thanks:h:

FreakyDeaky

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Hi I'm new here. Anyone else having trouble with this? After everything is all said and done, when dragon starts it says "Dragonbar has stopped working." The Dragonbar at the top disappears. The program still works, but I have to go into the options to enable another way of displaying it under Options>Appearance. The other ways work, like dock at top, floating, etc, but I am unable to complete the tutorial to use this without the Modern Dragonbar.

I just went back and double checked, it does this regardless whether the Update.exe is applied.

smlppnrgy

Downloaded
23.3 MB
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I try to make a new profile, but after reading, I just get
"The speech engine returned the following error: failed"
Anyone got an idea how to fix this?

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
I try to make a new profile, but after reading, I just get
"The speech engine returned the following error: failed"
Anyone got an idea how to fix this?
It is something on your side! The medical treatment here is a key generator, no Medicines so no modifications on app files. Everything works as original! Your issue is connected with something on your side, your system, software, or even hardware,... I do not think you will find an answer here, maybe on the official website. My suggestion is to uninstall with REVO Uninstaller PRO (use both basic and forced uninstall command to clean all leftovers) and try to install it again! Good luck!

Killerwhale7

Downloaded
3.2 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Hi everyone,
Thank you very much for this torrent.
Can you please let me know when you'll make/update the torrent to the latest version 15.3?

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
Can you please let me know when you'll make/update the torrent to the latest version 15.3?
Ok, I will tell my secretary to call you when that happens. No problemo stay tuned!

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Hola alguien me puede ayudar a instalar en español

Hello, someone can help me install in Spanish

Last edited by a moderator:

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
Hola alguien me puede ayudar a instalar en español

Hello, someone can help me install in Spanish
Please use only English the best you can from here on

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Heyo! Thank you for the upload, I've been wanting to try this out for a while

drcm08

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5.2 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
The Medicines folder is empty so I am unable to generate the keys. Why is this happening, downloaded the files twice. Internet and antivirus are off

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11336 (11336)
Member for 8 years
The Medicines folder is empty so I am unable to generate the keys. Why is this happening, downloaded the files twice. Internet and antivirus are off
Make sure you have all AV turned off. If you have Malwarebytes for example. Also make sure Defender is turned off. Something you have running is deleting it.

ti080

Downloaded
208 KB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Medicines is not working. Hope you can help me with that.
I get the following error unpacking/unzipping it

cannot upload a jpg file? i tried attaching the file as picture or file, also png doesn't work
anyway got all data errors 13 total

SlavkoPejic

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
200.5 GB
Uploaded
80.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks Mirkec

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
Something went wrong with your download! Corruption with png file confirms that. Everything worked fine for me and other members who already replied and download! Try to download again maybe via torrent this time! Good luck!

ti080

Downloaded
208 KB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
i will try to download on another computer. can i run it from there too? or do i have to have the Medicines on the same pc a installation?

it's not working either. Only downloaded now part of the torrent the Medicines file, but thats not working and giving 13 errors. Cannot download the whole torrent as it takes 2 days. please help me with only the Medicines, maybe upload as separate file also? cause it's sad to download again the whole dragon if you only need the Medicines. rest is working fine (untill you have to fill out the key)

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
Only downloaded now part of the torrent the Medicines file, but thats not working and giving 13 errors.
LOL Of course not.
I will send you a link in PM soon with the key generator only but there is a big chance that would not work because of your download probably installer also is corrupted which is usual with huge files especially if you are using direct links.

ti080

Downloaded
208 KB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
thanx a lot, it works.
Only next question;) i installed with the msi option in dutch.
started the program, (still with internet disconnected) and now the only options are Deutsch or English and i need dutch.
How can i get the dutch language back? cause the files i want transcripted are all dutch.
thank you in advance again:):)