Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent + Direct Nuance Dragon Professional Individual version 15.00.000.076 (English-German) -=TeamOS=-

JetPilot

Downloaded
79.1 GB
Uploaded
371.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Try to download this one! It is in German and following the instruction and images inside the zip file you can change to English! Good luck!
Hi Mirkec ... Have downloaded the french one from this site, too , both versions i have, have the images for the english conversion, the language files and proofreading all are indeed in english, the controls however are either in italian or in french.... if you look at the bar, everything, menus, buttons, all controls are in nything but english.

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
Hi Mirkec ... Have downloaded the french one from this site, too , both versions i have, have the images for the english conversion, the language files and proofreading all are indeed in english, the controls however are either in italian or in french.... if you look at the bar, everything, menus, buttons, all controls are in nything but english.
This one has all GUI commands on English, see screenshots above!

JetPilot

Downloaded
79.1 GB
Uploaded
371.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
This one has all GUI commands on English, see screenshots above!
will download, and send screenshots once done... thanx

OK no joy... now the toolbar interface is in german.... theres a problem with the uploads of jpg and png files here so i cant even send u the screenshot

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
OK no joy... now the toolbar interface is in german.... theres a problem with the uploads of jpg and png files here so i cant even send u the screenshot
I am sorry to hear that, but it is obvious you are doing something wrong here! I made screenshots in the main thread, the same as in the "Watch me" folder! I guarantee you, the user interface is on English! I always/only post apps in English. The images confirm that, same as other members who downloaded from here (read comments above no one complaint)! Good luck!

JetPilot

Downloaded
79.1 GB
Uploaded
371.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
I am sorry to hear that, but it is obvious you are doing something wrong here! I made screenshots in the main thread, the same as in the "Watch me" folder! I guarantee you, the user interface is on English! I always/only post apps in English. The images confirm that, same as other members who downloaded from here (read comments above no one complaint)! Good luck!
Thanks... I think it may have to do with completing the profile setup
I'm setting this app up for a client, wanted them to set up the profile tailor-made for them. I will do the profile setup and see if it was sorted

I'm setting this app up for a client, wanted them to set up the profile tailor-made for them. I will do the profile setup and see if it was sorted
By golly it worked.... Peeps.. anyone for Dragon Professional Individual v15.3 ? I would be very happy to share.... Just keep in mind the English is linked to the profile... Only once you set up the profile, the Italian disappears... Mirkec ? Will the window firewall suffice in blocking the program? Do I need to bock more than natspeak.exe?

In what format can I paste a screenshot pic in here?

Johndoe555

Downloaded
129.1 GB
Uploaded
765.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks very much

By golly it worked.... Peeps.. anyone for Dragon Professional Individual v15.3 ? I would be very happy to share.... Just keep in mind the English is linked to the profile... Only once you set up the profile, the Italian disappears... Mirkec ? Will the window firewall suffice in blocking the program? Do I need to bock more than natspeak.exe?

In what format can I paste a screenshot pic in here?
I would be interested in version 15.3 if you have it .Thanks in advance @JetPilot .

Last edited by a moderator:

seconda

Downloaded
3.6 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Hello, nice software and job!
Can someone have the 1036.mst file ?

junkmail

Downloaded
233.4 GB
Uploaded
471.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Hi there, is there an update available to this software?

jameshoverbay

Downloaded
19.5 GB
Uploaded
541.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Could someone seed it please.

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
43.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
10970 (10970)
Member for 8 years
Could someone seed it please.
22 seeders. How many do you want? Wait and be patient, or choose direct links. >> :banghead:

john walker

Downloaded
7.3 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Great program the world needs more like you thanks.

Bluejoker

I Am The Blue Joker!
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
486.8 GB
Uploaded
61.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
did the keys stop working for anyone?

Kalamity

Downloaded
13.3 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Hello, nice software and job!
Can someone have the 1036.mst file ?
Hi,
Do you have this file?
Did you understand the instructions?

Hi :)
In which site did you got the file?
Could you explain me how to install the program in French?

ASCIIraider

Downloaded
16.8 GB
Uploaded
156.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
schwifty!!! cheers :rofl:

generic_tp

Downloaded
18 GB
Uploaded
208.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Really great software, thank you so much!

Dio e Onore

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
3.4 TB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
2 (2)
Member for 7 years
Thanks for the program
Is it ok to install the most recent version and use your "fixes"?

Platro

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thanks for the upload.
I tried downloading three times but every time I unzip I get an error message indicating that the files are corrupt. I use Alzip. Can you help?

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
Thanks for the upload.
I tried downloading three times but every time I unzip I get an error message indicating that the files are corrupt. I use Alzip. Can you help?
I can assure you that files are not corrupted! Updated your Alzip or use other alternatives such as 7-zip, WinRar, Winzip, Banzip, Peazip...

Platro

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thanks for the quick reply.
I know they are not corrupted; I was just wondering what I was doing wrong and why everyone else managed to unzip except me.
I'll use one of the alternatives and get back to you.
Thank you again!

tootsie

Downloaded
3.6 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Hi everyone. The Medicines for me is not giving me an option for this version 15. None of the generated keys are working for me. Am I missing something. Thanks for the great upload, BTW. This stuff is great.