Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Numerous Drive/Disk Eraser Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

ewasteboy

Downloaded
2.9 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
I hope this post is okay. I read the rules and can't see why it shouldn't be allowed but please let me know if it isn't.

I have already been through the forum and downloaded various tools already available on here, but I am hoping someone can help me with any of the following tools as I am looking for a tool to concurrently erase 10-12 drives at the same time, and ideally provide an eraser certificate/report/log.

1. Active KillDisk Ultimate - Current version on the forum is limited to two concurrent erases. I have posted on those threads individually requesting if there is an update or method to increase the concurrent erases.
2. BitRaser Drive Eraser - Current version on the forum is the File Eraser variant.
3. Blancco Drive Eraser
4. WipeDrive9
5. Jetico BCWipe Total WipeOut - Enterprise
6. Miray HDShredder 6 - Enterprise Edition 16x

Many thanks!

mobi0001

The Power Is Yours!!!
Uploader
Power User
âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
62.3 GB
Uploaded
11.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
89 (104)
Member for 4 years
Why don't you delete the shadow copies from drivers management itself? It allows you to delete and securely delete all copies, making it irrecoverable. Also, you can then securely wipe via logging into PE and or a Linux OS (if it is your main drive that you wish to wipe as well).

ewasteboy

Downloaded
2.9 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Why don't you delete the shadow copies from drivers management itself? It allows you to delete and securely delete all copies, making it irrecoverable. Also, you can then securely wipe via logging into PE and or a Linux OS (if it is your main drive that you wish to wipe as well).
I have several hundred drives to wipe on a dedicated PC but the pro tools are literally thousands to buy :(

Wichestery2k

đź‘‘ Administrator
Uploader
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
52.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
257 (265)
Member for 7 years
I usually use Active kill you can get here:

and parted magic you can get here:

both wipe them down to zero and secure erase SSD... parted is fast on SSD little slower on HD Activekill it's slow on both! lol
let's us know if that fulfill your request!!

ewasteboy

Downloaded
2.9 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
I usually use Active kill you can get here:

and parted magic you can get here:

both wipe them down to zero and secure erase SSD... parted is fast on SSD little slower on HD Activekill it's slow on both! lol
let's us know if that fulfill your request!!
Hey, thanks for your reply. I think the KillDisk published is the one licensed to Pawel which only has the ability to wipe 2 drives at a time. I haven't actually tested if this is the case or if it will let you select more drives so I will test that.
I actually have a paid version of parted magic which I aim to fall back on if all else fails, but the only down side with it, which KillDisk does perfectly, is that is doesn't create the certificate of eraser.

Thanks again. I will check out the copy of Active you posted.

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
âś… Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
no activity +30 days, closed, locked and tagged completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.