Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent OCCT Perestroika 7.1.0 Final

DCG Mechanics

ER
Uploader
Verified Member
Downloaded
6.6 GB
Uploaded
847.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
108 (107)

OCCT is the most popular all-in-one stability check & stress test tool available. OCCT is great at generating heavy loads on your components ( CPU, GPU, Memory, GPU Memory & Power supply ) , and aims at detecting hardware errors or stability issues faster than anything else. A monitoring engine is also embedded, to ease diagnostic and see how your computer reacts under heavy load using graphs.

Each test can be run indefinitely, or for a fixed amount of time. You can even include an idle period at the beginning or at the end of a test, to better see how your computer's temperature rise from an IDLE state to fully loaded, and the other way round.

OCCT benchmark tool also embeds a monitoring engine, giving you complete readings of the computers inner temperatures, voltages, and fan speed, and displays them both in graphs plotted in real-time and at the end of a test. If you are worried about performance with the real-time graphs, don't: even if they are really light, just hiding the graph panel will stop them from refreshing.

The app even from overheating or damage by including alarms you can customize for every sensor: once you go above (or below) the alarm value for temperature, voltage, or fan speed, the test will stop to protect your computer.

When working with the processor, you will be able to carry out full monitoring and view understandable graphs for all controlled points. In general, the program is able to read the information of not only motherboards, but also processors with sufficient quality, this is possible due to mutual work with such well-known solutions in this area as SpeedFan or AIDA. I would like to draw your attention to the pleasant interface of OCCT, personally I like this style, as written above, it looks like in Soviet times, it is quite convenient to work with it, all the functions are in front of you in a single window, you do not need to move anywhere, you can get a lot of information ...

In general, this program can conduct different types of tests. For example, you can run an upgraded original processor test, which currently includes the ability to work with the newest processors released to date. There is a CPU test: LINPACK - which was based on the IntelBurnTest processor test, which means it was provided by Intel itself and can work with both x86 and x64 architectures. OCCT is able to test GPUs, for this it will be used as one of the Direct3D options, some call the capabilities of this test similar to ATITool and Furmark, during this testing the GPU will be warmed up as much as possible, you can identify artifacts when the card overheats, you can work with several cards that are connected in SLI or Crossfire mode. Of course, OCCT can also test RAM, the tests are written on the basis of MemTest86 and MemTest86 + with their own modifications, by running this test you can check the memory as efficiently as possible. In conclusion, I will write that you can also check the power supply, there are special texts for x64 systems. In general, I have nothing more to add on the program, I hope it will be useful to many, do not forget to express ourselves in the comments on this score.

Features and Highlights

• Up to 16-core support (for instance, up to a Quad-Kentsfield or an Octo-Conroe )
  • Customizable tests ( Duration, Priority, CPU, or RAM, ... )
  • CPU and Motherboard detection
  • Monitoring support through 3rd party application ( i.e. MBM5, Speedfan and Everest Ultimate Edition 3.50 or above )
  • Can produce graphs showing temperature and voltages during the test
  • Multi-language support
Note: For personal use only.

Developer : ocbase
License : FreeWare
Language : English
Size : 19 MB

• Created With:
    qBittorrent v4.3.0.1
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
    Peers:
    11 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 11 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    d06d438fc0c0c59c46a0dafcd844f7f1061aca2b
  • Loading…

fantom

Verified Member
Downloaded
164.2 GB
Uploaded
43.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
When I used this software, my computer case sank on the right side, I was left without oil and have flat tire. Also all bulbs stop working
The computer must be too old, Isn`t it?
J0ke ofc

Thank You for share it with Us DCG Mechanics

deltafox

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
No one has the Enterprise Edition?
I know that unpacking the exe with one Confuser unpacker, you can obtain the Pro.
But I'am not a reverser...
No others version without banners or time limits is available?