Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Office Medicines that will stay activated by itself?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Focus

Downloaded
4.4 GB
Uploaded
5.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Guys, is there a Microsoft office Medicines that will activate by itself every 3 or 6 months ? Right now I've been using kmspico and I have to manually activate office 2016 every 3 or 6 months I can't remember.

I had a situation where I used it on my wifes laptop/office and it expired when she needed it. So I'm looking for an Medicines for office 2016 that I can just install and it will keep activating by itself. Is there an Medicines like that, or do they all have to be manually activated every few months ?

Cheers

Focus

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
Try this one:

MS Office products are activated by the KMS method for 3 or 6 months. You can make Office activation continuous by scheduling the 2nd option in the KMS Inject method. For permanent activation find the MAK key online or purchase a product key.

NO other solutions. Hope it helps
@Focus Come back and reply please if it helps so we can close the thread

EDIT: Moved to help and request center!

Last edited:

Focus

Downloaded
4.4 GB
Uploaded
5.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks for the replies guys.

What I did was, for my wife who needs to have it activated all the time with no possibility of 'deactivating' I purchased a key from ebay for around €4. I'm not sure how long those keys last but hopefully a long time. With regards to myself, I'll do as you said and try scheduling the second activation and so on.

Thanks for that link and thanks for the information, much appreciated.

Focus

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
OK, @Focus I will consider this request completed! Thread closed! Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.