Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent OpenEmu - Multiple Video Game System + 15000 Game ROMS [macOSGames]TeamOS

Jimmie

CaptainMacintosh
Uploader
Verified Member
Downloaded
9.4 GB
Uploaded
6.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
191 (191)

OpenEmu - Multiple Video Game System + 15000 Game ROMS [macOSGames]TeamOS

OpenEmu is about to change the world of video game emulation. One console at a time...

For the first time, the 'It just works' philosophy now extends to open source video game emulation on the Mac. With OpenEmu, it is extremely easy to add, browse, organize and with a compatible gamepad, play those favorite games (ROMs) you already own.

Time To Get Organized
Everything in its place. Automatically

We combine some of the best emulation projects together into one beautiful unified application that simply organizes your personal games library. Watch as you drop in backups of your games (ROMs) & they are gracefully added to their appropriate library along with original box art!

System
Cores
Atari 2600
Stella
Atari 5200
Atari800
Atari 7800
ProSystem
Atari Lynx
Mednafen
ColecoVision
CrabEmu
Famicom Disk System
Nestopia
Game Boy / Game Boy Color
Gambatte
Game Boy Advance
mGBA
Game Gear
Genesis Plus GX
Intellivision
Bliss
NeoGeo Pocket
Mednafen
Nintendo (NES) / Famicom
FCEUX, Nestopia
Nintendo DS
DeSmuME
Nintendo 64
Mupen64Plus
Odyssey²/Videopac+
O2EM
PC-FX
Mednafen
SG-1000
Genesis Plus GX
Sega 32X
picodrive
Sega CD / Mega CD
Genesis Plus GX
Sega Genesis / Mega Drive
Genesis Plus GX
Sega Master System
Genesis Plus GX
Sega Saturn
Mednafen
Sony PlayStation
Mednafen
Sony PSP
PPSSPP
Super Nintendo (SNES)
BSNES, Snes9x
TurboGrafx-16/PC Engine/SuperGrafx
Mednafen
TurboGrafx-CD/PC Engine CD
Mednafen
Virtual Boy
Mednafen
Vectrex
VecXGL
WonderSwan
Mednafen

Minimum System Requirements:
CPU Processor: Intel Processor 2.0Ghz
Memory: 4 GB RAM "8 GB RAM for best performance"
Storage: 100 MB available storage for App / 25 GB for all ROMS
GPU: Graphic Card with 1 GB VRAM
macOS Compatibility: macOS 10.14 Mojave or later. [Please consider that macOS 10.15 Catalina have issues with games]

Unzip compressed file, you will get 3 files, 1-Application, 2-Game ROMS, 3-BIOS Files.
1- Mount
OpenEmu [macOS]=TeamOS= image and copy OpenEmu file into your macOS Applications folder.

2- Mount Open Emu - Roms [macOS]=TeamOS= and copy Games Folder to anywhere in your Mac "You can also pick whatever ROM you like"

3- Run
OpenEmu and drag a game to the right section in the Application.

4- At only some Mac Computers, it might be required to add BIOS file. Pick the propper BIOS files using Drag 'n Drop in OpenEmu.

Scanned with Bitdefender Antivirus 4.1.2.18 macOS

Last edited:
  • Created With:
    uTorrent/1870
    Comment:
    Downloaded From https://www.teamos-hkrg.com/
    Peers:
    5 Seeders + 0 Leechers = 5 Peers
    Last Announced
    Info Hash:
    d29036a6f4035e792960f1afde79e80b5a61cbfb
  • Loading…

bodmas

Downloaded
18.3 GB
Uploaded
128.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
@Jimmie , dear have yu stooped seeding? please start seeding. thanks for this post

Jimmie

CaptainMacintosh
Uploader
Verified Member
Downloaded
9.4 GB
Uploaded
6.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
191 (191)

argon1

Verified Member
Downloaded
183.3 GB
Uploaded
3.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Thanks

dadswrld

Downloaded
50.9 GB
Uploaded
2.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Thanks @Jimmie! Can't wait to rock this on my Mac Pro. Brings back some childhood memories of games we've loved so long ago.

dadswrld

Downloaded
50.9 GB
Uploaded
2.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Just a FYI @Jimmie, it seems this is only compatible with Mojave 10.14 and up. I just tried to install it on High Sierra 10.13.6 and got the cross out sign upon install. Here's from the OpenEmu's site.

SO just update your description. Thanks Jimmie and keep dropping the Mac gems! It is appreciated.

Jimmie

CaptainMacintosh
Uploader
Verified Member
Downloaded
9.4 GB
Uploaded
6.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
191 (191)
@dadswrld That is odd. I Tested it on an iMac with El Capitan and it runs normal. I did it again after I saw your comment and it works fine. Usually I do not believe all what is said on the App Sys Requirements from it's own website but I test Apps myself on my Test Lab. Description is changed. Thanks for the hint.

dadswrld

Downloaded
50.9 GB
Uploaded
2.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
@dadswrld That is odd. I Tested it on an iMac with El Capitan and it runs normal. I did it again after I saw your comment and it works fine. Usually I do not believe all what is said on the App Sys Requirements from it's own website but I test Apps myself on my Test Lab. Description is changed. Thanks for the hint.
@Jimmie I have no doubt in your research and its odd that you got it to install on El Capitan given their requirements. Here is a screenshot from my computer. I'm running a 2009 Mac Pro. I will be upgrading to Mojave after I upgrade my processors, so this will have to wait for Mojave. However, keep doing what you do. Thanks and stay well.

Jimmie

CaptainMacintosh
Uploader
Verified Member
Downloaded
9.4 GB
Uploaded
6.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
191 (191)
If you have a Mac Pro early 2009, it means you have one of two processors: Intel Xeon 3500 or 5500 . There is a 2mm height difference between the old and new CPUs. think you are looking for upgrading to the Intel Xeon 5650 Wesmere. It is tricky. In the 2010 Mac Pro models is much easier. It is worth the try. Good luck with it.

dadswrld

Downloaded
50.9 GB
Uploaded
2.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Thank you. I currently have the dual 2.26 E5520 and moving up to the X5680 3.33Ghz x2. I already have 48GB of ram and a Radeon RX 580. So I'm looking forward to the upgrade. I understand why you say it is tricky, because my model needs to have the CPU's delidded and that's okay. Learn something new.

Jimmie

CaptainMacintosh
Uploader
Verified Member
Downloaded
9.4 GB
Uploaded
6.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
191 (191)
Good for you. I think that is enough talking about that. It's here only concerning the posted thread. When you upgrade your system let it be here shown if the OpenEmu works for you or not. Succes !!

dadswrld

Downloaded
50.9 GB
Uploaded
2.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
FYI @Jimmie, it works now after upgrading my OS from 10.13 High Sierra to 10.14 Mojave. Keep up those Mac uploads, it's much appreciated.

Jimmie

CaptainMacintosh
Uploader
Verified Member
Downloaded
9.4 GB
Uploaded
6.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
191 (191)