Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked OsiriX DICOM Viewer | Medical Images Viewer | Windows or Mac

Status
Not open for further replies.

soulofalion

Downloaded
41.4 GB
Uploaded
308.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Hi Everyone,

I have given up looking for this particular software on Google for the past few days. While I was trying to download it from different sources, my laptop got infected with a Trojan and attacker got access to a few of my passwords/accounts. However, I reinstalled a fresh OS and I am still trying my luck. A family member requires this software to view radiology images. I also tried asking @snitin068 since he had something similar but turns out it was a MacOS but not this software (please correct me if I am wrong being a windows user for decades). Nonetheless, I am greatly thankful to this platform for helping me get what I always needed.

Best :)

Light_Eater

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
768.3 GB
Uploaded
111 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
@soulofalion, I would like to suggest a different solution,

Baronstragen

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
87.6 GB
Uploaded
1.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
19 (20)
Member for 6 years
@soulofalion, after scouring the net, dark and light, I've come upon the answer to your question. There is a reason you can't find it.
P11l9r.jpg

Cheers.

sandyss18

Downloaded
43.4 GB
Uploaded
71.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
@soulofalion, after scouring the net, dark and light, I've come upon the answer to your question. There is a reason you can't find it.
P11l9r.jpg

Cheers.
great man
you solved my prob too.
we are using radiant demo version. so needed desperately.
gonna try all of them.
thanks a lot

Invesalius didnt work with win 11.
will report back with other results.

Last edited:

soulofalion

Downloaded
41.4 GB
Uploaded
308.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
@soulofalion, I would like to suggest a different solution,
Thank you @Light_Eater I will definitely consider trying the free/open source alternatives once I've come to the conclusion that I can't find the software I am looking for. :)

soulofalion

Downloaded
41.4 GB
Uploaded
308.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
P11l9r.jpg

Cheers.
Dear @Baronstragen, I appreciate your efforts in this regard. However, I am not particularly looking for this software to work with Windows OS. I do have a Mac PC and it can be used to run this (or any similar) software for viewing medical images. I found a website that required registration to get the OsiriX DICOM Viewer but they've stopped taking new registrations. Let's see if anyone else get more leads on this. I am sure this is going to help a lot of relevant people. :nerd:

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
65.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
361 (412)
Member for 9 years
Over a month now, thread closed as solved