Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked overckloging

Status
Not open for further replies.

jicob27

Downloaded
8 GB
Uploaded
7.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Hello, to work I use a pc 1.35ghz amd dualcore e1. I thought that was enough since I only use exel and microsoft word. But no, it's too slow! overclocking is not possible. Is there a free solution to boost the pc?
cordially
(French translation)

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
No, there isn't. Something that slow is always going to be slow when running modern apps.
You need a faster computer.

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
âš¡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
Here are some thoughts to help you decide what to do.
Cpu is not the only factor for a system's speed for office use. Hard disk plays a significant role (spinner or SSD) amount of ram, and software used. I will assume tho you can't do much about CPU and ram so if your hard disk is a spinner, consider swapping for an SSD, it will boost your everyday use by a LOT.

I mentioned software because people often overlook one factor. Newer software asks often for more recent hardware or has higher demands, especially in RAM. Since you didn't give us more info other than your CPU, I would suggest switching to older versions. Use windows LTSB or even windows 7 and office 2012 as an example. I often dont see people use the extra or new functions that newer software has, they just want the latest versions. Note here since you are an office user, and if you use things like printers, scanners, etc, avoid the light version of 10 as those have components missing that might give you problems in your everyday work, tho a test will tell you more.

If you can't do anything from the above, then as Charlie said above, a new PC is the only way.

wangai2019

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
31.8 GB
Uploaded
50 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
try installing windows 7 or windows 10 lite edition. there are many flavors in the site.

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
I agree with what @Cyler said about fitting an SSD. It would make a big difference.
I didn't mention it because you asked for a free soultion.

SADIKSARKANE

Downloaded
3 TB
Uploaded
2.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
USE NVME SSD for super fast performance for low budget I will suggest corsair hp kingstone and if lower need then use sata ssd for better boost its the only way to boost without changing your pc thank you

jicob27

Downloaded
8 GB
Uploaded
7.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thank you very much for these very clear answers. I will now think about the best solution for me.

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
âš¡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 7 years
Ok, we wish you the best of luck and will close the thread since there isn't much else to add. If there is a need for a follow-up, contact a mod/admin to reopen.

tumblr_o7ma0zYWkf1ukes1io2_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.