Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked PHP Code Encrytpion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Downloaded
178.4 GB
Uploaded
1.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Any One knows of a simple and Easy Solution to Encrypt PHP Code

Cyler

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
āš”OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
Without getting to details, look for PhPBolt. As far as I know, it's the only free solution. As far as paid products, you can look for zend or ionCube after reading their limitations.

I assume you know the difference between Encryption and Obfuscation and how each one can be used. Keep in mind that most of the tools you will find can also be bypassed by decryptors so in most cases they are there to stop the casual person from reading your code but not the dedicated one and by applying/using obfuscation you make their lives harder but not impossible.

Most of those tools asks for an encoder to be placed on a server so be sure to check if the client is ok with that.

Ultimately make your code as SaaS, or run it on the cloud by having the code in 2 parts (frontend - backend) and have the frontend hosted on the customer's server while you can run your code on the backend. This keeps the code safe and forces users to sign up / pay for subscription. I know this way is much more expensive but ultimately, a lot harder to almost impossible to break.

Best of luck.

Last edited:
Downloaded
178.4 GB
Uploaded
1.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Without getting to details, look for PhPBolt. As far as I know, it's the only free solution. As far as paid products, you can look for zend or ionCube after reading their limitations.

I assume you know the difference between Encryption and Obfuscation and how each one can be used. Keep in mind that most of the tools you will find can also be bypassed by decryptors so in most cases they are there to stop the casual person from reading your code but not the dedicated one and by applying/using obfuscation you make their lives harder but not impossible.

Keep in mind that most of those tools ask for an encoder to be placed on a server so be sure to check if the client is ok with that.

Ultimately make your code as SaaS, or run it on the cloud by having the code in 2 parts (frontend - backend) and have the frontend hosted on the customer's server while you can run your code on the backend. This keeps the code safe and forces users to sign up / pay for subscription. I know this way is much more expensive but ultimately, a lot harder to almost impossible to break.

Best of luck.

Thanks a lot....
Noted and will work towards this now....

vdogeek

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
1 month past since last reply, closed, locked and considered completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.