Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Completed Please help me about Bad Sectors of HDD

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3ZB4H

Downloaded
40.3 GB
Uploaded
315.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Hey guys,,, recently i've discovered that i've some bad sectors with my HDD. As there are some partitions of my HDD, i arranged my data to these partitions. But now i'm facing a major problem with one of the partition. The folders are in that partition is hiding one by one and i'm unable to get these folders. Any expert know how to get them back? I've some important data on that partition. Thanks in advance.

The Professor

Uploader
Downloaded
31 GB
Uploaded
8.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
26 (26)

Mirkec

Administrator
Windows Modifier
Downloaded
56.2 GB
Uploaded
15.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
78 (77)
The only workable solution would be to buy a new HDD. Sorry, no easy way to say that.
Before that stop using the HDD while you can still recover your lost data and use one of the recovery tools

Until then you can try one of these tools. All these tools can be found here. Use Youtube for more information on how to use them):
HDDRegenerator
HDDScan
Victoria
Hard Disk Sentinel

They can help you until you buy a new HDD.
Under tab S.M.A.R.T. in Hard Disk Sentinel, you can move bad sectors to the edge of your HDD and facilitate your residual use (before he completely dies).

Jerry_Xristos

Uploader
Windows Modifier
Downloaded
110.3 GB
Uploaded
7.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
65 (66)
The only workable solution would be to buy a new HDD. Sorry, no easy way to say that.
Before that stop using the HDD while you can still recover your lost data and use one of the recovery tools

Until then you can try one of these tools. All these tools can be found here. Use Youtube for more information on how to use them):
HDDRegenerator
HDDScan
Victoria
Hard Disk Sentinel

Under tab S.M.A.R.T. in Hard Disk Sentinel, you can move bad sectors to the edge of your HDD and facilitate your residual use (before he completely dies).
the best answer given by @Mirkec

Mirkec

Administrator
Windows Modifier
Downloaded
56.2 GB
Uploaded
15.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
78 (77)
@king_queen Report button has a different purpose. Simply open the thread, scroll down and leave a reply!

king_queen: "As your hdd is containing bad sector you have to change your hdd otherwise you pc also will not perform well and pls chk if your system is also containing virus issue so installed Symantec Antivirus and go for complete deep scan."

SiteWizard

Super Moderator
Uploader
Retired Veterans
Downloaded
179.2 GB
Uploaded
12.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)

HDDRegenerator
HDDScan
Victoria
Hard Disk Sentinel

this is the one and only way to repair that HDD :)

cryptongg

Downloaded
38.2 GB
Uploaded
23.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
HDAT2
MHDD
Hard Disk sentinel