Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Please help me about Bad Sectors of HDD

Status
Not open for further replies.

m3z

Sick of losing soulmateS
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
159.2 GB
Uploaded
4.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Hey guys,,, recently i've discovered that i've some bad sectors with my HDD. As there are some partitions of my HDD, i arranged my data to these partitions. But now i'm facing a major problem with one of the partition. The folders are in that partition is hiding one by one and i'm unable to get these folders. Any expert know how to get them back? I've some important data on that partition. Thanks in advance.

The Professor

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
31 GB
Uploaded
33.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
44 (46)
Member for 10 years
Have you made a search here

Always use search options before making a Request please

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
The only workable solution would be to buy a new HDD. Sorry, no easy way to say that.
Before that stop using the HDD while you can still recover your lost data and use one of the recovery tools

Until then you can try one of these tools. All these tools can be found here. Use Youtube for more information on how to use them):
HDDRegenerator
HDDScan
Victoria
Hard Disk Sentinel

They can help you until you buy a new HDD.
Under tab S.M.A.R.T. in Hard Disk Sentinel, you can move bad sectors to the edge of your HDD and facilitate your residual use (before he completely dies).

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
65.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
361 (412)
Member for 9 years
The only workable solution would be to buy a new HDD. Sorry, no easy way to say that.
Before that stop using the HDD while you can still recover your lost data and use one of the recovery tools

Until then you can try one of these tools. All these tools can be found here. Use Youtube for more information on how to use them):
HDDRegenerator
HDDScan
Victoria
Hard Disk Sentinel

Under tab S.M.A.R.T. in Hard Disk Sentinel, you can move bad sectors to the edge of your HDD and facilitate your residual use (before he completely dies).
the best answer given by @Mirkec

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
@king_queen Report button has a different purpose. Simply open the thread, scroll down and leave a reply!

king_queen: "As your hdd is containing bad sector you have to change your hdd otherwise you pc also will not perform well and pls chk if your system is also containing virus issue so installed Symantec Antivirus and go for complete deep scan."

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
224.8 GB
Uploaded
31.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years

HDDRegenerator
HDDScan
Victoria
Hard Disk Sentinel

this is the one and only way to repair that HDD :)

cryptongg

Downloaded
133.1 GB
Uploaded
70.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
HDAT2
MHDD
Hard Disk sentinel
Victoria

m3z

Sick of losing soulmateS
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
159.2 GB
Uploaded
4.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thanks to everyone. I got my answer. :h:

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
43.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
10970 (10970)
Member for 8 years
@M3ZB4H Glad you got your answer. Thread completed then. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.