Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Postbox version 7.0.22 -=TeamOS=-

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
PvwdKm.png

Review
Postbox is a powerful application that aims to provide a user with all the tools for keeping in touch with its friends and business partners. It can handle multiple e m a i l accounts and allows users to subscribe to RSS feeds to read the latest news. Configuring the e m a i l accounts enables the user only to enter the email address and the password. The wizard automatically searches for the server configurations in the database and fills in the rest of the details if they are available, which allows G m a i l or Y a h o o ! users to add a new account in a matter of seconds.

The G m a i l integration allows users to organize their messages with labels and to navigate through the messages by using native G m a i l shortcuts. User can also use the conversation view in order to group the messages when need to follow a particular discussion. The program is based on the popular Mozilla Thunderbird e m a i l client, and its interface features the popular accounts, folders, and messages panels for easy access. The message pane allows users to view the content of the current e m a i l, which can also be opened in a new tab.

With the e m a i l indexing feature, the program helps the user browse the email attachments and images related to the messages from a folder. A user just needs to switch to the attachments view, select the files and save them to its computer. Users can also use the application to subscribe to RSS feeds or to import subscriptions from other programs such as Thunderbird. As the email messages, the news articles can be filtered by using advanced rules to display the items that users need to read.

Postbox is a useful email management tool that integrates multiple G m a i l features and can be further improved by adding extensions.

• Powerful Message Search makes it easy to search for almost anything across all of the email accounts (use search operators such "from:Mary," "subject:vacation" or "after last Monday" or "before June 2008" directly within the search box);
  • Search Tabs instantly find attachments, images, links, and contacts without having to dig through messages to find what user need;
  • Compose Sidebar allows fast access to user's email content like attachments, images, and links directly within a new message window;
  • Inspector Pane looks for interesting content within each message, then highlights what it finds in the Inspector Pane;
  • Contacts Panel provides fast access to address book data and a palette of useful searches and actions;
  • Simplified Folder Views lets user slice and dice account and folder views in ways that reduce clutter and simplify user's life;
  • Tabbed M a i l Browsing let us user view its message content in tabs;
  • Conversation Views enables a user to view and process messages by conversation;
  • Focus by Topics allows user to focus attention on one thing at a time while minimizing interruptions from new messages outside of current topic;
  • Quick Tagging allows user to assign as many topics to messages and when assigned it gets applied to all other messages in the conversation;
  • Archive allows to keep messages;
  • Annotate allows for editing an email, or add a note, just as easily as using a word processor;
  • To-Dos provides a simple and lightweight way to use email messages to manage and track To-Dos so important work items do not get pushed out of view;
  • Web Connectors streamlines user workflow by connecting its email content to the online services;
  • Integrated Web Search;
  • Anti-Phishing and Malware Services protect a user from viruses, spyware, trojan horses and more by checking URLs;
  • Automatic Updates;
  • Based on Mozilla Technology and incorporate Mozilla security updates as they become available.

What is new in version 7.0.22 (Released on July 05, 2020):
  • The official website does not provide any information about this release at the moment.

What is new in version 7.0.19 (Released on June 27, 2020):
  • Exiting from a search or Focus Pane filter will now preserve the selector for previously selected messages;
  • If the message list is sorted by date ascending, exiting from a search will now jump to the bottom of the message list;
  • Turning off the preference for quoting the original message will now turn off Summarize mode;
  • Added more services to the Anti-Tracking database.

What is new in version 7.0.19 (Released on June 17, 2020):
  • Enhanced Gmail Labeling so that entries in the Quick Bar do not remove previous labels;
  • Enhanced the Quick Bar by removing [Gmail] and [Goolge Mail] labels before special folder names;
  • Enhanced the Quick Search contextual menu to reduce panel flicker;
  • Updated the Anti-Tracking database to prevent more services from tracking your behavior;
  • Fixed an issue that prevented inline vCards from opening when View menu > Display Attachments Inline is disabled;
  • Fixed an issue that prevented the Folder Pane at minimal width from being resized;
  • Fixed an issue with the Global Filter indicator not updating when a filter's position was changed.

What is new in version 7.0.18 (Released on June 04, 2020):
  • Added an experimental importer for Thunderbird;
  • Changed the protocol handler from callto: to tel: to prevent Zoom from launching for phone numbers;
  • Fixed an issue that could prevent vCard, Signature, and Clips preferences from sticking;
  • Fixed an issue that caused non-Favorite Topic colors to lose their colors;
  • Fixed an issue with contextual menus after a specific search path.

What is new in version 7.0.15 (Released on May 04, 2020):
  • Fixed several crashing bugs.

System requirements:
OS: Microsoft Windows® 8, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 10 (both 32 & 64-bit).
CPU: Pentium 4 or newer processor that supports SSE2;
RAM: 4 GB (8 GB recommended);
At least 200 MB of available space on a hard drive (large email accounts will require more space for messages and indexing).

Install notes:
1. Kindly read "Readme.txt" file given in download zip file;
2. Enjoy!

Screenshots:

Pvw0LA.png

Pvwq4R.png

PvwMUe.png

Pvwebn.png

PvwYGU.png

Virus free! 100% clean!
All credits go to The M4Y4N PR0PH3CY T34M, who made and shared the Medicines with us!

File: postbox.7.0.12-MPT.exe
48/71
MD5: 250E705AD1DA81AD360395EEF55F44AF
SHA1: A1DBEB64CA5715981DF307FBFA25412FC58F85C9
SHA256: 594D65736D964293C9B8654ECD073901BB6F8864E5D38FCD103FD1FC175301AE

Kind regards,
@Mirkec
in collaboration with TeamOS ;)

Download links - version 7.0.22 (Size: 45.83 MB):

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
224.8 GB
Uploaded
31.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
@Mirkec thank you my friend usefull program :)

*Maestro*

Power User
Downloaded
368.9 GB
Uploaded
81.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
Thank you for this. @Mirkec
With all of the different emails and such this could make it so much easier. :)

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
305.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
331 (350)
Member for 10 years
Thanks @Mirkec i try tomorrow