Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Psajko2000 TeamOS-XYZ Android APK - Unofficial - 1.0 (Build 17072022)

1ntr0v3rt3ch

โœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
499 GB
Uploaded
148.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
anyone here experiencing fatal error?

@Psajko2000 can you confirm please? It seems this need an update/fix? thanks!

Last edited:

Psajko2000

โœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
79.9 GB
Uploaded
286.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
anyone here experiencing fatal error?

@Psajko2000 can you confirm please? It seems this need an update/fix? thanks!
Whaaaat? Im using it right now.. What fatal error? Try cleaning app data or reinstall?

Uncle Mac

๐Ÿคด Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
1 2 3 4 5 @Psajko2000 https://www.teamos.xyz/threads/all-uploaders-and-members.184057/#post-919734

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

shamaia2010

Downloaded
1.8 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
thank you for sharing this app to our community @Psajko2000 this will be a great alternative when i am away with PC :)
:inlove:

Psajko2000

โœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
79.9 GB
Uploaded
286.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Hahahahha.. I was on my vacation.. New rules? What they try to archieve with all this threads removed? Lol.. I will update my link.. ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

1ntr0v3rt3ch

โœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
499 GB
Uploaded
148.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Whaaaat? Im using it right now.. What fatal error? Try cleaning app data or reinstall?
I did it already, but still fatal error.

Psajko2000

โœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
79.9 GB
Uploaded
286.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I did it already, but still fatal error.
What u mean by fatal error? Never seen anything similar on android.. I still write from that apk this moment.. No problems at all.. What is your android version/phone model?

1ntr0v3rt3ch

โœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
499 GB
Uploaded
148.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
What u mean by fatal error? Never seen anything similar on android.. I still write from that apk this moment.. No problems at all.. What is your android version/phone model?
android 10, xiaomi mi a2.

Code:
https://lookimg.com/images/2022/08/20/QBrJmq.png

Last edited:

Psajko2000

โœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
79.9 GB
Uploaded
286.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
!! UPDATED DOWNLOAD LINK AND VIRUSTOTAL CONTAINING NEW TEAMOS FILES !!

Psajko2000

โœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
79.9 GB
Uploaded
286.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
android 10, xiaomi mi a2.
I really want to help you, but I cant reproduce this.. Tried on 4 different devices at home few minutes ago and apk work without any issues.. :/
I tried it on my Samsung A50 (Android 11), Motorola E4 (Android 7.1.1), LG G7 (Android 10) and Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro (Android 12).. :h:
Maybe you use some VPN, or AdBlock service that dont let u open site? Im really sorry that u face this problem..

youngtjjone

Downloaded
12.4 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank you so much for this!! I was wondering when would you guys come up with an app for awesome site like this one ๐Ÿ˜

Psajko2000

โœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
79.9 GB
Uploaded
286.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Thank you so much for this!! I was wondering when would you guys come up with an app for awesome site like this one ๐Ÿ˜
Hey.. Im glad that you like my idea.. But there is no "guys" here, this is not official TeamOS app.. Firstly I created it for myself, for quick message checking and helping in threads, than I thought it would be nice to share with good people here, maybe someone will find it useful as I do.. So, again to say, this is MY UNOFFICIAL app for TeamOS forum, there is no admins or anyone else involved in this little project.. :h: Did you try it, no fatal error for you?

youngtjjone

Downloaded
12.4 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Hey.. Im glad that you like my idea.. But there is no "guys" here, this is not official TeamOS app.. Firstly I created it for myself, for quick message checking and helping in threads, than I thought it would be nice to share with good people here, maybe someone will find it useful as I do.. So, again to say, this is MY UNOFFICIAL app for TeamOS forum, there is no admins or anyone else involved in this little project.. :h: Did you try it, no fatal error for you?
I apologize for the confusion. All the thank you goes to you then ๐Ÿ˜ it is very helpful! I would bookmark it on brave mobile but sometimes I would just keep saying to myself how I wish Teamos had an app.

Yes, I'm using it as I type this and it's how I was able to thank you๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿพ. It's smooth, seems to be mobile friendly for the most part. Only con is the look, still has the website look but all honesty, personally to me, I don't care! Just having the app now on my phone is awesome!

Mr_Blue5757

Power User
โœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
185.4 GB
Uploaded
241.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Thank you for app. I'll try it.

Psajko2000

โœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
79.9 GB
Uploaded
286.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I apologize for the confusion. All the thank you goes to you then ๐Ÿ˜ it is very helpful! I would bookmark it on brave mobile but sometimes I would just keep saying to myself how I wish Teamos had an app.

Yes, I'm using it as I type this and it's how I was able to thank you๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿพ. It's smooth, seems to be mobile friendly for the most part. Only con is the look, still has the website look but all honesty, personally to me, I don't care! Just having the app now on my phone is awesome!
As I say, its Unofficial Mod, and idea was just to have separate "tab" of mobile version of site, without need to open Chrome, find bookmark, open bookmark, etc etc etc.. This App is just a wrapper to original mobile version of TeamOS site, so look cant be changed from my side, sorry.. Im glad that u like it and find it useful.. :D

1ntr0v3rt3ch

โœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
499 GB
Uploaded
148.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
I really want to help you, but I cant reproduce this.. Tried on 4 different devices at home few minutes ago and apk work without any issues.. :/
I tried it on my Samsung A50 (Android 11), Motorola E4 (Android 7.1.1), LG G7 (Android 10) and Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro (Android 12).. :h:
Maybe you use some VPN, or AdBlock service that dont let u open site? Im really sorry that u face this problem..
I'ts really weird because my phone is not rooted and I'm not using any adblocker/vpn (installed) at all. I'll go back using kiwi browser. Thank you so much for the help.

miltonsj

Downloaded
156 GB
Uploaded
11.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
@Psajko2000
Great app! I tried the other one and it didn't work for me so I am glad to see this update.

I wish you all the best on making it better and better. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Psajko2000

โœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
79.9 GB
Uploaded
286.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
I just want to tell that app and download link still work without any problems.. Some people contacted me, so I will reply here.. Im still using it even on new Android 12 Samsung mobile.. Good day to all.. :h::h::h: