Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct PYTHON FOR KIDS: Learn To Code Quickly With This Beginner’s Guide To Computer Programming

Ronaldo99

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
135.2 GB
Uploaded
13.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
265 (300)
Member for 9 years
PYTHON FOR KIDS: Learn To Code Quickly With This Beginner’s Guide To Computer Programming
PuNYgt.jpg

English | 2020 | ASIN: B08FJD63MX | 113 Pages | PDF/AZW3/Kindle | 26.3 MB

Are you looking for a proven and secure career path for your kid?
Maybe he or she is already interested in computer programming or just loves to use a computer for some free time activities?

What about a book that would make you and your kid engage, have fun, and learn at the same time?

If you answered “Yes” to at least one of these questions, then keep reading…

LEARNING PROGRAMMING HAS NEVER BEEN EASIER!
PROBABLY THE FASTEST WAY TO MASTER ONE OF THE MOST WIDELY USED CODING LANGUAGES IN THE WORLD…

It is not a secret that the world is leading more and more towards science and technology, and the demand for IT and computer programming professionals are higher than ever before! What is the best way to start?

I believe that mastering a powerful programming language is one of the best skills you could learn! Which one should you choose?

My choice is definitely PYTHON - one of the most popular and widely used programming languages around the world!

And it is not as difficult as it may sound… if you are already in computer programming or know a thing or two about Python, you know what I am talking about…

If presented correctly, even Your Kids Can Easily Learn It! As young as 7 or 8 years old, sometimes even younger!

Inside this book, you’ll find a perfect introduction to Python Programming that will make your kid excited every time he or she sits down in from of the computer. Not to play games – but to learn!

Download

Toadiller

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
404.2 GB
Uploaded
1.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Excellent release Ronaldo, I have a similar book myself, but not quite the same book though. Nice to have a second one :h:

*Maestro*

Power User
Downloaded
368.9 GB
Uploaded
81.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
@Ronaldo99 Thank you for some more tutorials. :clap:

ZeLimB

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
125.2 GB
Uploaded
1.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
It's great for my daughter who is entering high school in September, she will need it for her calculator in "exam mode"

the longer will be the translation of this lesson ^^

fantom

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.3 TB
Uploaded
1,588.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 10 years
Ronaldo99
Thank You for this usefully share!

caramba

Downloaded
7.1 GB
Uploaded
5.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thank you for this awesome kit!

pascalwil

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.3 TB
Uploaded
36.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you for the post

Azamo1

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
251.7 GB
Uploaded
493.5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you for the post awesome

Ahmed Haroon

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
62.9 GB
Uploaded
465.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
simply awsome... this will be a great gift for beginners to begin learning to code for career :)