Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Query about Windows 10 sudden crash

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahmadali2020

Banned
Downloaded
18.1 GB
Uploaded
19.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Please, I want to inquire about a problem to get with me in Windows 10 and leave me, I cannot rely on it, that is, when the device is running, for example, unplug the electricity from the device and open it again, Bigelie, the error message is a blue screen like the one in the picture and I do not do as much as I need, but I change the copy of Windows and I do not as much as I fix Windows and do not enter the safe mode, as it does with Windows ships, when the device turns off incorrectly, and then open it, give me some options and a normal concern, including start windows normally or last known good configuration
So is there a way to show me a message start windows normally or last known good configuration or enter the safe mode with Windows 10 when there is a problem like disconnecting the power from the device and do a repair for Windows instead of setup a new windows
PO6NmK.jpg

WhiteLocks

eXPerience
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
771.4 GB
Uploaded
7.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
What is the stop error code you getting because i can't see it in that picture (too small to read)

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
Take a look at these. Maybe it helps:

Sometimes too much installing, uninstalling, and reinstalling can cause BSOD!

Last edited:

ahmadali2020

Banned
Downloaded
18.1 GB
Uploaded
19.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thanks for the help and unfortunately I am currently using Windows 7 because I can fix it if a problem occurs while I cannot do it with Windows 10

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
Please get the error code if it happens again... mine pointed to hardware problems, turned out being the fan... just saying error codes and google searches work pretty well together ;)

ahmadali2020

Banned
Downloaded
18.1 GB
Uploaded
19.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Please get the error code if it happens again... mine pointed to hardware problems, turned out being the fan... just saying error codes and google searches work pretty well together ;)
When you happened to me more than once with Windows 10, and I was unable to fix it, I installed Windows 7 and therefore I will not be able to photograph anything now - so please close the topic now until setup Windows 10 is again.

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
As per your request @ahmadali2020 , closed and locked, tagged completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.