Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked QuickBooks enterprise 2018 or higher (30 people license if possible)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abreham Desta

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Hi Admin,

First, I appreciated your website since it gave a lot of resources for the people like us from Africa who could not afford high priced software.

And I was looking for a software called "Quickbooks enterprise 2018 or higher" with a 30 user license. Before I wrote this email for you I tried to find it here and I found it but it is 10 users. And also I tried to post it here but no chance to find a solution.

Dear Admin, would you please help me with this issue even I can pay at an affordable price? It might be available also on a VIP account.

Please advise.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cyler

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
āš”OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
This is not how things work here. We don't charge for software and we only make some windows builds exclusively to VIPs so the site can be self-supported (pay server rent etc) and not to make money. I hope now you understand that it's not about if we want to "help", or pay, etc. There is some honor among "thieves" after all.

If someone can find or has the program/version you ask, and they are willing, they will post it. If not... that probably means it doesn't exist in the form you want it. I will let your thread open because it's a software that many people may need and change the title so to reflect what you are looking for, so it will be clear to the others. The only thing you can do is give it time and hope.

vdogeek

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
1 month past since last reply, closed, locked and tagged completed, thanks to all who helped here.

Status
Not open for further replies.