Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked RAR Password Break

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alfred2022

Downloaded
2.2 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 2 years
Hello everyone
does anyone have a method for breaking RAR password ?
i have a bige file but the wirar ask for a password
i tried Passware Kit Forensic 2021 but nothing was found
Help please

Last edited by a moderator:

Cyler

šŸ¤“ Super Admin
āš”OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
Winrar has one of the toughest password algorithms and there is no way currently around it. Either you have to brute force or use a dictionary-based attack and pray that the RAR creator used a simple word-based password.
For Brute force to work, you need to know at least the length of the password and additionally, if it used upper/lower case char, numbers, and/or symbols in it. If the password is larger than 8 chars, don't bother. If you don't know the password length, don't bother either. having a graphic card can speed the process but even with a good one, a 9-10 char long password will take years to Medicines. Which program you will use, doesn't matter, they all do the same job more or less but go for the ones that support graphic card acceleration.

If Brute force and dictionary won't work for you, either try to contact the creator or... forget it and move on.

Hope it helped.

Shuvo1970

Downloaded
568.4 GB
Uploaded
1.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Winrar has one of the toughest password algorithms and there is no way currently around it. Either you have to brute force or use a dictionary-based attack and pray that the RAR creator used a simple word-based password.
For Brute force to work, you need to know at least the length of the password and additionally, if it used upper/lower case char, numbers, and/or symbols in it. If the password is larger than 8 chars, don't bother. If you don't know the password length, don't bother either. having a graphic card can speed the process but even with a good one, a 9-10 char long password will take years to Medicines. Which program you will use, doesn't matter, they all do the same job more or less but go for the ones that support graphic card acceleration.

If Brute force and dictionary won't work for you, either try to contact the creator or... forget it and move on.

Hope it helped.
This is the best answer I have ever seen !

Yash Dedhia

Power User
āœ… Verified Member
Downloaded
139.4 GB
Uploaded
677.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
@Alfred2022 i guess we have perfect answer with solution given by @Cyler nothing more needed to be added.. Thankyou

Status
Not open for further replies.