Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Ratio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Downloaded
24.7 GB
Uploaded
35.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Right now I'm getting the message that my Ratio is decreasing, and when I checked it I saw that I have a 0.9 ratio and want to increase it. I'm still kind of new to this and wondered how I could increase it... from what I can tell I need to seed a torrent, but what's the best way to do that purely for increasing ratio and not actually using any files

Skip1

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
117.3 GB
Uploaded
3.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
26 (23)
Member for 6 years
Hey @KeeperOfTheFire,
This is a good question and valid concern for many members. First I would advise just taking a look and browsing over this and see if you have any questions after reading it -->

TLDR... We have a way to increase ratio here not only by uploading torrents but you can also earn seed points by downloading a torrent and seeding it. Every hour (60 minutes+) you earn 1 seed bonus point. 120 seed bonus points you can redeem for upload credit of 1GB added to your ratio. See here -- > | The more seed points you get the higher upload credit you can redeem.

What is the best way to do this?
Go here and download small sized torrents that won't effect your ratio much --
That link is ready sorted by size of torrent, smallest to largest.
Download a few and just sit on them and seed them to earn bonus points to redeem for upload credit.

Any questions please reply.

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,362.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
Without seeding you cannot increase your ratio. Download and seed some torrents as much as you can or want.
Then redeem your bonus points as Skip1 told you. You will see your ratio up.

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
67.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
364 (415)
Member for 9 years
at the moment you don't have any torrents, so you are not seeding anything......................
with this way you will never increase your ratio, so follow the instructions that @Skip1 has given you

The Professor

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
31 GB
Uploaded
33.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
44 (46)
Member for 10 years
@KeeperOfTheFire enough solutions were given here There is no other way to increase your ratio without seeding try some for boosting your ratio without Download count
Thanks for all helped here ?
Thread is tagged as completed and locked

Status
Not open for further replies.