Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Red Giant Magic Bullet Suite V13.0.0 – Full

Hass143

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
128 GB
Uploaded
388.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
2 (2)
Member for 9 years
Red-Giant-Magic-Bullet-Suite.header.jpg

Description:

Red Giant Magic Bullet Suite v13.0.0 – Full, Magic Bullet Suite 13 – Color correction, finishing and film looks for filmmakers. Magic Bullet Suite is a set of seven tools that bring intuitive, real time color correction, and beyond, right to your editorial timeline.

Features:

• Color Correct: Magic Bullet Suite 13 gives you everything you need to make your footage look great, right on your editing timeline. Balance out your shots with powerful color adjustments that work the way your eye expects them to. Then, go beyond color correction, with accurate simulations of lens filters and film stocks. With Magic Bullet Suite, you’ll have the most powerful and intuitive real time color correction tools available, without ever needing to switch to a different app.
  • Stylize: Give your footage the look of a Hollywood film. With the tools in Magic Bullet Suite, your footage can instantly have cinematic contrast and the sophisticated color palettes of big budget movies. With tons of fully customizable presets based on popular movies and TV shows, you will have beautiful results in seconds.
  • Refine: Quickly balance skin tones, reduce wrinkles and remove skin blemishes, so your talent can look their best. Magic Bullet Suite makes cosmetic cleanup fast and easy, and gives you natural results that look untouched.
  • Cleanup: Save your footage from video noise caused by shooting in the dark or at high ISOs. Magic Bullet Suite can clean up the noise while still preserving the details in your shot. At the end of your color grading process, Magic Bullet Suite can also reintroduce some subtle texture and a natural film grain that gives your final product a look that feels genuine and unprocessed.
  • Adobe Compatible: The tools in Magic Bullet Suite are compatible with Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects and more…
  • GPU Acceleration: Get realtime color correction with OpenGL/OpenCL support. All tools are GPU Accelerated for maximum speed.

TOMMY CASTRO

Downloaded
12.2 GB
Uploaded
6.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
What you uploaded is just rubbish... Its not even extracting.

Power Bot

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
2.2 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
2 (2)
Member for 8 years

Please do not leave rubbish comments like that on someone's thread. There is nothing wrong with the archive i just downloaded it and tested it.
Members work very hard to share with the community, If something is not working then leave a nice comment to let them know your having problems so they can assist you.

PROOF it is Working >>

eab46e29d0fe4031ae46a08eaf1f60f0.png

YoungZeus

Geordie Boy
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
31.9 GB
Uploaded
11.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
6 (6)
Member for 10 years
you nasty person,,

mochahoncha

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thank you!

Hass143

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
128 GB
Uploaded
388.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
2 (2)
Member for 9 years
Please do not leave rubbish comments like that on someone's thread. There is nothing wrong with the archive i just downloaded it and tested it.
Members work very hard to share with the community, If something is not working then leave a nice comment to let them know your having problems so they can assist you.

PROOF it is Working >>

eab46e29d0fe4031ae46a08eaf1f60f0.png
Thanks dear.

TOMMY CASTRO

Downloaded
12.2 GB
Uploaded
6.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years

devil_scum

Downloaded
32.5 GB
Uploaded
18 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
not working sir

Power Bot

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
2.2 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
2 (2)
Member for 8 years
not working sir
plz provide more helpful information..... what is not working exactly?

please provide a picture of the problem if possible.

lucifus

Downloaded
3.8 GB
Uploaded
2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 9 years
thanks bro

TRUXMAXIMUS

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
6.3 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
thank for this christmas gift!

YoungZeus

Geordie Boy
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
31.9 GB
Uploaded
11.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
6 (6)
Member for 10 years

ok i love you for that encouraging comment you left, It was really good feedback to the poster. it may inspire him not to do it again,, have a good day ,,

see i was nice ?

have you even considered that it was your connection to the download and it may of corrupted on the download.

I like johnny downloaded this package without an issue.

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
ok i love you for that encouraging comment you left, It was really good feedback to the poster. it may inspire him not to do it again,, have a good day ,,

see i was nice ?

have you even considered that it was your connection to the download and it may of corrupted on the download.

I like johnny downloaded this package without an issue.
"see i was nice ?" lol... how did you get so nice mate? I like it!!!!lmao:rock:

jomanjo

Downloaded
20.3 GB
Uploaded
27.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you for the upload