Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Redshift 3 render for Cinema 4D R21+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arty.

Downloaded
12.6 GB
Uploaded
11.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Hello team os members ,

i've been looking for Redshift 3 render for days now and can't find a link that i can trustand most of them them got negative feedback ( like not working , fake , errors ... ect ) even i searched here in the forum and no oneis talking about !!

if someone has any info/ link that would be really appreciated !

thanks in advance guys !

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
âš¡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
Tho personally I use Lumion 10 and Vray-RT this looks like it's a very promising software.

Disclaimer: I haven't tested it or even installed it at the time of this post but to save the OP time, and because it did come from a source that so far has proven good and with many programs running I post this as is and for you to test run it. Please scan with your antivirus too before installing, and I hope it works for you. Instructions on how to set up, are included inside the rar. Read them before installing.

Virus Scan report, done with Eset
2020-12-02_18-05-58.jpg

RedShift Ver 3.0.16 x64 - Mega.NZ Download - 284MB RaR

Last edited:

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11240 (11240)
Member for 8 years
Tho personally I use Lumion 10 and Vray-RT this looks like it's a very promising software.

I haven't tested it but it did come from a source that so far has proven good and with many programs running.
Please scan with your antivirus too before running and I hope it works for you.

Virus Scan report, done with Eset
2020-12-02_18-05-58.jpg

Mega.NZ Download - 284MB RaR
Very nice. Why don't you make a thread? Why here, and not a PM? You are doing things here that members get spanked for doing........ :eek: :(

choli

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.4 GB
Uploaded
542.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Even CGP doesn't have v3.0.
AFAIK
Newest Redshift available for Cinema 4D that floating on internet would be v2.6.41.
So either you wait for v3.0 or you can buy it.

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
âš¡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
Very nice. Why don't you make a thread? Why here, and not a PM? You are doing things here that members get spanked for doing........ :eek: :(

If I did via PM, and later on other members would also need this, it would start PMing left and right which helps little.
Since I didn't personally test this software nor have even installed it, I don't think it's proper to do a post about it and not being able to answer other members' questions. I uploaded it to one of our trusted file-hosting sites and shared the link that the Op asked, and also with anyone that might want it without making promises. Nothing more really.

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11240 (11240)
Member for 8 years
If I did via PM, and later on other members would also need this, it would start PMing left and right which helps little.
Since I didn't personally test this software nor have even installed it, I don't think it's proper to do a post about it and not being able to answer other members' questions. I uploaded it to one of our trusted file-hosting sites and shared the link that the Op asked, and also with anyone that might want it without making promises. Nothing more really.
OK. Imo should post a thread with note, not tested. Can always be removed at a later time. No more here about this. You helped. Great.

Arty.

Downloaded
12.6 GB
Uploaded
11.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
@Cyler idk how to thank you for your effort , thanks a lot man ! i reaally appreciate what you've done .. thank you

Even CGP doesn't have v3.0.
AFAIK
Newest Redshift available for Cinema 4D that floating on internet would be v2.6.41.
So either you wait for v3.0 or you can buy it.
this version v2.6.41 is not working anymore and also is not supported for R21 , also in R21 they fixed a lot of bugs so i can't downgrade to R19 or below that tbh
i wish if i can buy it atm , but im still learning , thanks for your reply

you can blame me instead , he only wanted to help and spent time looking & scanning & uploading this plugin .. thnaks !

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
44 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11240 (11240)
Member for 8 years