- 56.1 GB
- 14.3 TB
Greatis Software RegRun Security Suite is a comprehensive tool kit whose purpose is protecting user computer against viruses, Trojans, rootkits, spyware, or Adware components that bundles startup optimization and registry backup capabilities. RegRun Suite uses the very latest anti-malware detection technology. Fight the bad guys by using the most powerful weapon.
The tool comes with a suite of powerful utilities for helping the user remove malware, manage startup items, work with registry items, as well as a bunch of programs, such as process manager, system files editor, and cleaner. The program helps the user optimize Windows startup by deleting or killing the selected items. Furthermore, the user is allowed to remove spyware and get detailed information about each startup item, such as name, program, location, manufacturer, product, and others.
RegRun Security Suite Platinum prevents these malware content from auto-starting with Windows, so that user anti-virus program cannot be disabled. This allows a user to clean its computer with the primary antivirus program to remove the viruses and their associated files and registry records. The software application includes 24 system utilities for protecting a computer against Rootkit/Trojan/Adware/Spyware components, for increasing Windows boot-up speed, and for helping in computer management.
All in all, RegRun Security Suite Platinum delivers an impressive number of features and is suitable, especially for power users. It brings so many features that the user may get lost trying to configure them.
RegRun Suite performs three main tasks:
- Makes backups of the registry and important files. Restores a computer even if it does not boot;
- Detects viruses in user computer;
- Removes viruses from user computers.
- Partizan detects rootkits during Windows boot-up process and removes hidden kernel rootkits;
- UnHackMe is an invisible Trojan's - Rootkits Killer which provides an unusually friendly interface to users, who can easily and quickly provide detailed information about, suspend, resume, alter, or delete any of the programs within the Windows startup;
- BootLog XP is the best Windows boot analyzer;
- Start Control provides an unusually friendly interface to users, who can easily and quickly provide detailed information about, suspend, resume, alter, or delete any of the programs within the Windows startup;
- Registry Guard protects Windows startup registry keys from changing;
- Startup Optimizer allows removal of useless and dangerous applications from Windows startup with one click;
- Advanced Startup Optimizer (Windows Core Components) allows to remove useless and dangerous applications from Active Setup items, Browser Helper Objects, Shell Loggers DLLs, Static VxD (Windows 9X/Me only);
- Secure Start analyzes the Windows registry, initialization files, and .vxds and warns the user if any changes have occurred. Secure Start is activated BEFORE Windows startup - in both W9x and W2K/WXP. It allows the user to reverse any modifications, additions, or deletions;
- Network Connections Monitor observe ports and applications that allow access to the Internet;
- "Clean Boot" is a quick and handy alternative to Windows "Safe Mode" and allows a user to boot into Windows without unnecessary or problematic programs and processes;
- Watch Dog provides silent monitoring of the startup programs during user Windows working sessions. The watchDog will pop up and advise the user of any changes in these areas, and allow a user to reverse any modifications, additions, or deletions;
- System Files Protection is a useful function, serving to protect user computers from viruses, trojans, and malfunctioning programs. It checks system files for adulteration and offers the option of restoring them if necessary. User has the option of adding additional files for its protection;
- Infection Detector is not signature scanning, but rather "infection scanning." During a session, it opens and monitors many "bait" program and macro files which are vulnerable to infection by any active virus. If any of these files change, it will advise the user;
- Application Database includes descriptions of always-used programs as well as malware. WatchDog monitors applications as they start, and compares them with this database, looking for dangerous programs. Users may contact Greatis Software for information about unknown programs or add their programs;
- Antivirus Coordinator detects the well-known antivirus programs (it can be customized to incorporate lesser-known AV programs), and uses this information to check startup files and folders, if necessary quickly;
- Process Manager allows a user to analyze and control all of the processes and modules that are running on user computer;
- System Files Editor looks like a Microsoft's SysEdit, but it is handier and allows a user to quickly and easily open its files subset;
- Launch Soon allows a delayed launch of user programs. It is particularly useful on smaller systems that launch many programs simultaneously at boot-up;
- Used Files shows all the files that are open on user computer;
- File Extension Manager helps to manage Windows file extensions;
- Registry Assistant includes registry search and replace, tips and tricks collection, registry shortcuts, useful links, and utilities. It includes a full, 32-bit application that allows fast, multi-threaded searches of the Registry; a handy tool for those accustomed to working with the MS programs;
- Registry Tracer monitors selected registry keys and advises of changes. It allows the user to reverse any modifications, additions, or deletions;
- Run Job is an advanced batch manager which allows a user to launch several programs simultaneously, delayed, or by "chain" - a series of jobs; each waiting for the completion of a previous program;
- Recovering WinSock2 allows the removing Adware from Winsock2 key;
- Substitution Detector is a feature added to the Trojans searching module. It fights against viruses and Trojan who have the same names as system files but located in different places;
- Rescue backups registry and system files and allows the user to restore them quickly;
- RunGuard analyze script files (VBS, JS), Microsoft Office files, registry files, or HTML files before execution. It will warn the user of suspicious or dangerous scripts and offer the option of preventing the execution. Sophisticated, and unlike most "script blocker" tools, RunGuard works at the .dll level - assuring that it works even if the script is initiated by a false extension, or has been hidden within an email or web page;
- Trojan Analyser monitors applications for suspicious behavior, including registry and file activity, and reports if any questionable action is detected;
- WinCleaner clears Internet cache, temporary files and other files assigned by a user;
- Bootlog Analyser allows for troubleshooting Windows startup and shutdown using generated by Windows startup log file (bootlog.txt);
- Startup Analyser allows to unhide Windows startup process. It is a must-have tool for troubleshooting strange problems on startup;
- Registry Compressor can decrease the size of user registry and the memory using by removing deleted records from registry files;
- Update is free for registered users.
What is new in version 10.60.0.810 (Released on May 17, 2019):
- Added supporting of Yandex Browser;
- Reduced false positive rate;
- Fixed numerous bugs;
- Removed malware: AD.Cobalten, AD.Daspearstreet, AD.Jooikestreet, AD. Perechatsuptors, Trojan.Azorult, FacebootRobot.Stealer.
- Improved Firefox clean-up;
- Fixed UnHackMe hanging bug;
- Fixed: AD.WITROSPARTITREC, AD.RESARRECENFOR, AD.YMBENG-NET, AD.SUNKCROM-NET, AD.DEMOCRAT1C, AD.Aqua1man, AD.Searchlocal-Win.
- Improved antimalware engine;
- Fixed bug with UnHackMe Monitor;
- Fixed: AD.Seavibes, AD.Winsys, Trojan.WhiteClick, AD.Marahesduve, AD. Fywaharhedt, AD.Natintersuptors.
OS: Microsoft Windows® 95, Windows® 98, Windows® ME, Windows® NT4, Windows® 2000, Windows® XP, Windows® 2003, Windows® Vista, Windows® 7, SP1 Windows® 8, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 10 (both 32 & 64-bit);
Compatible with Windows XP SP3;
CPU: Pentium 300 or better;
RAML: 56 MB;
HDD: 20 MB of free disk space.
1. Kindly read "Readme.txt" file given in download zip file;
Virus free! 100% clean!
All credits go to iNDi and TeaM RePT who made and shared the crack with us!
in collaboration with TeamOS
Download links - version 10.60.0.810 (Size: 35.77 MB):