Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Remove Malware's From This Site !

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoverOfLove

Banned
Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
just tested @tomeCar Windows 10 Permanent Medicines 2.4 version. same story also here.

@WhiteDeath i tried Windows 10 Permanent Medicines 2.5 from you pack and it has the same hash as the infected one. so no ned to test
@LoverOfLove kindly upload the zip you have on MEGA or Zippyshare and share the link here....

let me run some tests too :)

EDIT: are you talking about this one:
yes..

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
just tested @tomeCar Windows 10 Permanent Medicines 2.4 version. same story also here.

@WhiteDeath i tried Windows 10 Permanent Medicines 2.5 from you pack and it has the same hash as the infected one. so no ned to test

yes..
same hash let me laugh dosnt have same hash with that you are proofing..
File: Windows 10 Permanent Medicines Ultimate 2.5 Setup.exe
CRC-32: ec47a136
MD4: f5506a7220c10a560178f52a36b1d5ed
MD5: 81581b643bb4163285c7ce46aba60515
SHA-1: f733b70e13e42731bd24677cb48f30a923936009

you dont how too install application ..did you notice that after first installation the 2nd have customize installation and you can choose dont install anything else did you try it ? and i just send you the whole screen that works and nothing running in background from that you showing

8Spzr.png

8SNsh.png

8S3Yj.png

8S4no.png

LoverOfLove

Banned
Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
same hash let me laugh dosnt have same hash with that you are proofing..
File: Windows 10 Permanent Medicines Ultimate 2.5 Setup.exe
CRC-32: ec47a136
MD4: f5506a7220c10a560178f52a36b1d5ed
MD5: 81581b643bb4163285c7ce46aba60515
SHA-1: f733b70e13e42731bd24677cb48f30a923936009

you dont how too install application ..did you notice that after first installation the 2nd have customize installation and you can choose dont install anything else did you try it ? and i just send you the whole screen that works and nothing running in background from that you showing

8Spzr.png

8SNsh.png

8S3Yj.png
look again its the same hash from one i posted in my first post in this thread

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
look again its the same hash from one i posted in my first post in this thread
8SSQH.png

yeah sure is the same ahhahahahaha

M4Master

Android Head
Power User
Downloaded
1.5 GB
Uploaded
670.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
32 (32)
Member for 10 years
Just checked on Virus total and you can see the results:

from this report what I am able to see is this:

only 2-3 are reporting this as Malware (But those companies aren't that good on scoring so I won't trust those results eventhough some might)

facebook pasword snatching (that's idiotic)

trojan (nothing new as most of the antiviruses term patches as trojans)

autoKMS (that is what this is for)

rest 43 antiviruses are claiming that the file is clean and won't harm the PC (these include Bitdefender, Comodo, DrWeb, F-Secure, nProtect, TrendMicro, etc which are damn good at finding real viruses)

Kaspersky, Symantec (Norton), AVG and Avast are terming this as Potentially unwanted application (and not a virus)

I too installed this on my running sytem and it is working without any problem and not adware in installed (I have Avast Premier and Malwarebytes running in background on Severe mode at all times)

M4Master

Android Head
Power User
Downloaded
1.5 GB
Uploaded
670.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
32 (32)
Member for 10 years
It is upto you whether you want Medicines apps or want to buy Original apps and software.

If you don't want these application (and the malwares which you are claiming) then you should go buy these softwares. You should download these patchers and then say that these contain viruses buddy.

The Rain

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
117.6 MB
Uploaded
1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
2203 (2193)
Member for 10 years

yes..
now i gone mad there is nothing wrong with any one thread all threads are good and windows was activated (as i tested) , u just bcame too much careful , n proving us wrong , they are nothing more then a Medicines ,

LoverOfLove

Banned
Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Just checked on Virus total and you can see the results:

from this report what I am able to see is this:

only 2-3 are reporting this as Malware (But those companies aren't that good on scoring so I won't trust those results eventhough some might)

facebook pasword snatching (that's idiotic)

trojan (nothing new as most of the antiviruses term patches as trojans)

autoKMS (that is what this is for)

rest 43 antiviruses are claiming that the file is clean and won't harm the PC (these include Bitdefender, Comodo, DrWeb, F-Secure, nProtect, TrendMicro, etc which are damn good at finding real viruses)

Kaspersky, Symantec (Norton), AVG and Avast are terming this as Potentially unwanted application (and not a virus)

I too installed this on my running sytem and it is working without any problem and not adware in installed (I have Avast Premier and Malwarebytes running in background on Severe mode at all times)
virus total, and real world detections are diffrent.
try this program with all the security disabled (bcoz this is author expect user to do while using kms)

LoverOfLove

Banned
Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
can any one of you show this Medicines "2.6" scrren after updating which is this really trying hard to do.

LoverOfLove

Banned
Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
while you guys are at it, also look at this if its not too much

Uncle Mac

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
91.3 GB
Uploaded
306.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
333 (352)
Member for 10 years
while you guys are at it, also look at this if its not too much
we never used dart in our products lol .in our product i mean rains and mine i dont know about anyone else..we never ever added darts the last 3-4 years cauze we dont care.

LoverOfLove

Banned
Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
we never used dart in our products lol .in our product
i mean rains and mine i dont know about anyone else..we never ever added darts the last 3-4 years cauze we dont care.
gen2 uses it. and his os are very popular in this forum. and this creating problems for users security

LoverOfLove

Banned
Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
can any one of you show this Medicines "2.6" screen after updating which is this really trying hard to do.
@WhiteDeath @M4Master anyone? okay no, then show me 2.5 app screen if you can.

LoverOfLove

Banned
Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
and while testing this program make sure you are connected to internet,, other wise it cant download adware. :rofl:

YoungZeus

Geordie Boy
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
31.9 GB
Uploaded
11.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
6 (6)
Member for 10 years
Personally its easier to just Pay for the software. too much text to read , LOL

The Rain

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
117.6 MB
Uploaded
1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
2203 (2193)
Member for 10 years
and while testing this program make sure you are connected to internet,, other wise it cant download adware. :rofl:
now listen carefully , if u like then stay n if u have any genuine issue then talk about it here cause shits never allowed , this topic was about remove malware from this site , so have u got any malware at this site , did u scanned this site , u never say malware in windows or in a thread n this shit is increasing with out any mean there is no mean of this okay
2nd thing is after when didn't u get any proper thread then u moved topic to 2.5 to 2.6 then u moved again to Dart then again to I AM AN IDIOT gen2 stuff then u came back again in 2.5 , exactly wat u want to say think before post if u can't think then don't waste our precious time we have other works too
some buddy close this shit and if u see this user making nonsense then ban him without any reason i don't want his shit here any more

YoungZeus

Geordie Boy
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
31.9 GB
Uploaded
11.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
6 (6)
Member for 10 years
Just for the record, i have NEVER got any Malware from here,, :)

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
232.6 GB
Uploaded
31.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)