Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Remove Windows Defender version 4.1 -=TeamOS=-

CoffinDeath

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
470.2 GB
Uploaded
3.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11 (13)
Member for 10 years
Thank you.

kayawish24

Downloaded
13.9 GB
Uploaded
5.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
IMHO Symantec Endpoint Protection is better than the WD.
You can use this tool also:
It is a reliable and better choice if you asking me. It does in a more proper way (no integrity violation or corrupted store components and updates works 100%). It removes WD components while this script deletes files and reg entries for the same purpose).

I am sorry dude I do not want to be rush but Avast is not a good AV. Everyone should know that. Same as Avira. When members replying to me that it's Avira finds trojan in my threads, I suddenly get diarrhea. Use ESET, Kaspersky, BitDefender, Malwarebytes, SuperAntiSpyware (they found recently that Super have a backdoor...). That's the real deal and with them, the user will never have any problem.

as @Cyler says: "The best protection is... logic, reason and common sense." I am not using either of them. I'm 100% AV free from last July even if I have a genuine key for ESET which is btw my number one choice.

Finally, even if you disable WD completely via registry and GPO they still consume 100-200 MB of RAM. I tested that a lot and that is true. Services still work/suck/leech machine's resources in the background. Unbelievable.
Admin , i really appreciate your work but your current defender removal script destroys windows update on windows 10 1909.Please re-check your script on windows 1909 and then try to update windows from windows update.I really appreciate your work.

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
Admin , i really appreciate your work but your current defender removal script destroys windows update on windows 10 1909.Please re-check your script on windows 1909 and then try to update windows from windows update.I really appreciate your work.
I tried the script on Windows 10 Build 1909, and all updates have been integrated successfully (gif below). I made some script modifications before that.

However, first of all, I need to explain that the script does not "destroy" anything as claims you and @mironicus. I think words should be chosen more carefully. Moreover, in the main thread, I wrote that the script is tested on two 1809 versions. Everyone should check this and similar tools in VM before he made such unmatured conclusions.

Microsoft .NET Frameworks are still fully functional (Script version 4.0). Users can simply test that by enabling, disabling, and re-enabling both Framework version 3.5 and 4.8 via Optional features. The machine will download and install both versions again without any issue even after the user applies the script! The problem with the Framework could be because of one registry tweak that script implements—the script forces Windows to use the latest version of Framework as always. As the user should already know, .NET Framework version 4.8 is for the first time integrated with 1903/1909 as default Framework, and that can cause a conflict with software/scripts that requires older Framework versions. For example, the script requires Framework version 3.5 to be completed. It is not the first time I heard this registry tweak cause an issue for Windows users. In one thread, gamers complain that they cannot play older games that require older Framework versions. Also, I found somewhere on the web similar thoughts. That is the reason why some users had a problem with the Framework. With this script, nothing is broken! Commands SFC /scannow and /ScanHealth will confirm that, and they will even restore some of the removed Defender files! The conflict appears only because of that Windows does not know how to handle in this kind of situation (which to use between two Framework version).

The second script modifications I made before updates are related to leftovers that persist on the machine after implementation of the script! With any new Windows version, new registry entries or changes will appear. The same goes for 1903/1909 in comparison with 1809. So I found the leftovers that Windows updates recognized as a part of Defender Advanced Thread. That is the reason why Windows updates will force users to install Windows Defender's components on the machine as entirely new components despite Windows Security's remnants have been removed. An error appears because removed, missing parts are crucial for updates to be finished. By removing them along with registry tweak above errors gone and updates are successfully installed...

With some modifications, this could be the universal script for many Windows versions that will come from further on because it removes crucial files that would be very challenging to change entirely by Microsoft without replacing the complete composition of other Windows ISO files. However, that will not be Windows 10 anymore.

Despite everything, there will always be members who will call this chopping of the Windows. In short, this script and any similar kind of tool are not for them!

Cheers and good luck...

Windows 10 Pro Build 18363.419

Windows 10 Enterprise Build 19041.172

Last edited:

Jules24

Downloaded
62 GB
Uploaded
22.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
:inlove: Very helpful software to rid your computer of annoying Windows Defender. Thanks very much.

kayawish24

Downloaded
13.9 GB
Uploaded
5.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
I tried the script on Windows 10 Build 1909, and all updates have been integrated successfully (gif below). I made some script modifications before that.

However, first of all, I need to explain that the script does not "destroy" anything as claims you and @mironicus. I think words should be chosen more carefully. Moreover, in the main thread, I wrote that the script is tested on two 1809 versions. Everyone should check this and similar tools in VM before he made such unmatured conclusions.

Microsoft .NET Frameworks are still fully functional (Script version 4.0). Users can simply test that by enabling, disabling, and re-enabling both Framework version 3.5 and 4.8 via Optional features. The machine will download and install both versions again without any issue even after the user applies the script! The problem with the Framework could be because of one registry tweak that script implements—the script forces Windows to use the latest version of Framework as always. As the user should already know, .NET Framework version 4.8 is for the first time integrated with 1903/1909 as default Framework, and that can cause a conflict with software/scripts that requires older Framework versions. For example, the script requires Framework version 3.5 to be completed. It is not the first time I heard this registry tweak cause an issue for Windows users. In one thread, gamers complain that they cannot play older games that require older Framework versions. Also, I found somewhere on the web similar thoughts. That is the reason why some users had a problem with the Framework. With this script, nothing is broken! Commands SFC /scannow and /ScanHealth will confirm that, and they will even restore some of the removed Defender files! The conflict appears only because of that Windows does not know how to handle in this kind of situation (which to use between two Framework version).

The second script modifications I made before updates are related to leftovers that persist on the machine after implementation of the script! With any new Windows version, new registry entries or changes will appear. The same goes for 1903/1909 in comparison with 1809. So I found the leftovers that Windows updates recognized as a part of Defender Advanced Thread. That is the reason why Windows updates will force users to install Windows Defender's components on the machine as entirely new components despite Windows Security's remnants have been removed. An error appears because removed, missing parts are crucial for updates to be finished. By removing them along with registry tweak above errors gone and updates are successfully installed...

With some modifications, this could be the universal script for many Windows versions that will come from further on because it removes crucial files that would be very challenging to change entirely by Microsoft without replacing the complete composition of other Windows ISO files. However, that will not be Windows 10 anymore.

Despite everything, there will always be members who will call this chopping of the Windows. In short, this script and any similar kind of tool are not for them!

Cheers and good luck...

will you please upload the new script modification for 1909 ? i will run that and maybe my updates works again ?the problem is updates gets download but in installing it gives 0x000 somethign error.

Mirkec

Uploader
Power User
Windows Modifier
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
57.6 GB
Uploaded
16 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
83 (96)
Member for 6 years
will you please upload the new script modification for 1909 ? i will run that and maybe my updates works again ?the problem is updates gets download but in installing it gives 0x000 somethign error.
A new version along with the changelog added in the main thread! Tested on 19H2 and 20H1. See gifs two comments above!
Maybe would be good to remove the following reg entry manually:
[HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\.NETFramework]
"OnlyUseLatestCLR"=dword:00000001

Last edited:

Eminescu33

Downloaded
29.7 GB
Uploaded
8.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thanks !

C_Txarly

Downloaded
26.2 GB
Uploaded
27 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank You :clap: .. . Bye bye Win_Defender :party:

Downloaded
978.2 GB
Uploaded
698.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thanks Pro, i like.

jobeth

Banned
Downloaded
292.9 GB
Uploaded
237 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
thanks for the 4.1 version!

scdawn

Downloaded
176.9 GB
Uploaded
4.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thank You, just what I needed for my VM testing.

Eminescu33

Downloaded
29.7 GB
Uploaded
8.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thanks !

fiolina1991

Banned
Downloaded
41.7 GB
Uploaded
6.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
How to restore or undo after deleting?

etihad

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
18.6 GB
Uploaded
19.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
TEAMOS may well be reckoned the masterpiece of nature. :inlove:

MA2424

Downloaded
68 GB
Uploaded
365.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
thankssssssssssssssssssss

nenadpopov

Downloaded
8.1 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
That is simply not true! The script cannot be installed. It removes only files relevant to WD. Removes nothing related to updates. I use it before for a long period of time without any issue! Also read the comments to see what other members says! You did or use other tweakers/scripts that in combination with this one probably caused your situation! Not this script surely!

Both MMIKEE87 and fantom gives you excellent explanation why to remove WD!

Because this paranoid "malware protector" will not protect user from the real threats. Only from false positive! Plus it consumes cumulative around 600-800 MB with all working services in the background? What for? Still to be vulnerable. Plus it collects and send user informations online to Sky..., etc...

And most important thing, removing Windows Defender will never ever break updates or anything on Windows 10. It can be removed safely and nothing negative will happen to user machine! All updates like CU, SSU, Feature, .NET, and Flash will always work! CMD commands like sfc /scannow and /ScanHealth always gives no integrity violation or no component corruption! It will not kill Firewall but that component/services can be removed too.
And most important thing, removing Windows Defender will never ever break updates or anything on Windows 10. It can be removed safely and nothing negative will happen to user machine! 100 % True!!!

Steezypk17

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thanks