Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked (REQUEST) < Tunelf Audio Converter for Windows >

Status
Not open for further replies.

TooLittleToLate

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
722.8 GB
Uploaded
2.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Supposedly, It can Convert Apple Music, iTunes songs and audio-books, Audible books to MP3, WAV, AAC, FLAC, etc. easily and rapidly, But one never knows. Thank you to any/all for your considerations.

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
I hope someone will come up with this program for you and others who want to use it.

Until that moment tho and as an alternative, you can look at some of the other converters we have here (in case you haven't see them) that do the exact same things you described and maybe even more.

A couple of examples:
and

If you search I'm sure you will find more such converters.

Hope it helped.

M4Mohsin

Serve But In Different Way
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
70.5 GB
Uploaded
174.3 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (8)
Member for 7 years
@Cyler says right.

But if don't want to use then try TuneFab Spotify Music Converter, TunesKit Spotify Music Converter.

Same features that you said.

TooLittleToLate

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
722.8 GB
Uploaded
2.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thank you for your prompt reply. I see both of you are VERY busy on this site and I for one want to thank you for all your hard work. I have used all of the said above programs except "Format Factory" (Thank you@MillerGrey) and I saw this was new and wanted to see if anyone would jump at the challenge. I am just not quite there to Medicines it my self, I wish I was, but I am not. One day I will be able to, just not today... THANK YOU AGAIN & STAY SAFE

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
Thank you for your prompt reply. I see both of you are VERY busy on this site and I for one want to thank you for all your hard work. I have used all of the said above programs except "Format Factory" (Thank you@MillerGrey) and I saw this was new and wanted to see if anyone would jump at the challenge. I am just not quite there to Medicines it my self, I wish I was, but I am not. One day I will be able to, just not today... THANK YOU AGAIN & STAY SAFE
Oh ok, I see now, Thought you were just asking for the program. Personally I would never bother examining the code of such product because for me and I assume for others too perhaps, its a waste of time. Not because the program is bad but because it does something that's already been done with other programs/ways and offers nothing extra.

See most of those "converters" they use standard free libraries/code to read/write file formats and they use windows codecs for conversion and just add their own user interface. If you've seen (or heard) one, you have seen them all, assuming you use same quality parameters. Some rare times they finetune audio compression via presets or let the user finetune the compression parameters (bitrate, sampling rate, Engine quality/speed ratio etc) and maybe those can make some difference. There is enough source code out thee to even make your own version if you know how to code.

Dont take my word tho, try to convert with VLC, and compare the outcome with what you use now, You might be surprised. Yes VLC supports any to any conversion (use google). Its not the easiest to use but it will do the job and for free (remember to set same quality standards for both). Then again with today's audio players, you don't even need conversion. Most of them, if not all support either mp3 or m4a among others, so whats the point of converting.

We also need to remember that you really want to avoid converting one compressed format to another when possible because there is always loss of quality. With today's modern music it might not be so easy to detect due to the limited audio range of the songs, but you can really feel it with older songs that cover broader audio spectrum.

Apologies for drifting a bit out of subject but to conclude, my advice is, if you want to Medicines a program for cracking sake, by all means go for it. Its fun and time will pass fast. If you do it out of need for a quality conversion... you will find that audio editors like Steinberg Wavelab or Adobe Audition (both can be found here) might serve you better as I think both have batch audio convert support too and you can also edit/clean/enchance your songs if you ever need. If you want fast and easy conversions then any of the prgrams above will probably do the trick for you.

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
@TooLittleToLate, have the previous answers met your expectations or do we keep this thread open?
We await your feedback, good luck. :)

TooLittleToLate

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
722.8 GB
Uploaded
2.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Oh ok, I see now, Thought you were just asking for the program. Personally I would never bother examining the code of such product because for me and I assume for others too perhaps, its a waste of time. Not because the program is bad but because it does something that's already been done with other programs/ways and offers nothing extra.

See most of those "converters" they use standard free libraries/code to read/write file formats and they use windows codecs for conversion and just add their own user interface. If you've seen (or heard) one, you have seen them all, assuming you use same quality parameters. Some rare times they finetune audio compression via presets or let the user finetune the compression parameters (bitrate, sampling rate, Engine quality/speed ratio etc) and maybe those can make some difference. There is enough source code out thee to even make your own version if you know how to code.

Dont take my word tho, try to convert with VLC, and compare the outcome with what you use now, You might be surprised. Yes VLC supports any to any conversion (use google). Its not the easiest to use but it will do the job and for free (remember to set same quality standards for both). Then again with today's audio players, you don't even need conversion. Most of them, if not all support either mp3 or m4a among others, so whats the point of converting.

We also need to remember that you really want to avoid converting one compressed format to another when possible because there is always loss of quality. With today's modern music it might not be so easy to detect due to the limited audio range of the songs, but you can really feel it with older songs that cover broader audio spectrum.

Apologies for drifting a bit out of subject but to conclude, my advice is, if you want to Medicines a program for cracking sake, by all means go for it. Its fun and time will pass fast. If you do it out of need for a quality conversion... you will find that audio editors like Steinberg Wavelab or Adobe Audition (both can be found here) might serve you better as I think both have batch audio convert support too and you can also edit/clean/enchance your songs if you ever need. If you want fast and easy conversions then any of the prgrams above will probably do the trick for you.

DUDE, NOBODY has ever taken the time to share/ex-plane that to me. Thank you! Those couple of paragraphs say a lot, but you taking the time to write them, SPEAKS VOLUMES. EVERYONE I have had interaction with on this site has just been Out Standing and gone over and above. Even @MrLonely has been cool, even though I KNOW I have pissed him off more then once, ( Just FYI- that dude is hundreds of miles away from his FAMILY and his people because of stupid COVID-19, so ya'll give him a shout out and let him know that you care) That's why this site is and will always be the best there is and it's because of the STAFF !!! I appreciate you @Cyler, @M4Mohsin and feel free to close this thread at your convenience @juanamm

TEAM OS ROCKS

GOD BLESS TEXAS

vdogeek

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
93.5 GB
Uploaded
56.4 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1199 (1205)
Member for 9 years
As per your request @TooLittleToLate ... closed, locked and tagged completed.

Status
Not open for further replies.