Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct Resident Evil 2 Remake v1.0

ZDooX

Downloaded
42.5 GB
Uploaded
24 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
2 (2)
Member for 9 years
wE9iA.png

Resident Evil 2 Remake v1.0
Requirements
: 5.0+
Overview: The horror franchise zombie killing gaming series Resident Evil has been everyone’s favorite since ages. while new chapters coming every year their fan base increases dramatically. The Resident Evil Series is famous for their thrilling gameplay and amazing story telling.
c9s9m.gif

Resident Evil 2 Mobile APK is developed using Unreal Engine 4 and has good graphics. The gameplay is kinda buggy and glitchy since its not an official game. Someone just developed an android version of RE2 that’s it. There is a setting options which lets you customize controls and graphics quality. If you want to try Resident Evil 2 on Android then you can simply download the Resident Evil 2 Mobile and install it like you do while installing other games. This game is from a Fan and do not compare it with the official titles. Its just a Demo or i would say Imitate of RE2 game on Android devices.

c91fA.gif

wbyAm.jpg

wba15.jpg

wbJwg.jpg

c94Gg.gif

OBB

cookingmix

Downloaded
235.7 GB
Uploaded
1.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
i cant see your pictures in post

Chuck

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
300.6 GB
Uploaded
2.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
24 (26)
Member for 5 years
i cant see your pictures in post
That is not a surprise given the age of the post.
The uploader has not been seen for more than 6 months so don't expect the images to be fixed any time soon.
Just be happy if the download links still work.

Miki1997

Banned
Downloaded
8.1 GB
Uploaded
5.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Its good game im playing long time