Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Direct REVO Uninstaller PRO version 5.0.3 Updatable -=TeamOS=-

DreamingQueen

Downloaded
9.4 GB
Uploaded
4.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
There must be a folder named Licence with a Lic file named revouninstallerpro5copy.LIC paste this Lic file in Program Data/ VS REVO Group/ Revo Uninstaller Pro.
Program Data is hidden folder as you know you must click on view and then show hidden items.
Thanx 4 your hint, unfortunately there is no revouninstallerpro5copy.LIC but revouninstallerpro4copy.LIC - could send me a link 4 that file (revouninstallerpro5copy.LIC)?

edit: first i wll try what said and come back to u!

edit2: everything nice, thx 2 @Neal Ander and u 4 your great guide!

Last edited:

Jimmy Collaros

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.8 TB
Uploaded
1,404.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
870 (869)
Member for 8 years
Thanx 4 your hint, unfortunately there is no revouninstallerpro5copy.LIC but revouninstallerpro4copy.LIC - could send me a link 4 that file (revouninstallerpro5copy.LIC)?

edit: first i wll try what said and come back to u!

edit2: everything nice, thx 2 @Neal Ander and u 4 your great guide!
If so i cannot do something more. What i told you is from my experience because i use Revo many years and i know the program and how to activate it. I am sorry.

DreamingQueen

Downloaded
9.4 GB
Uploaded
4.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
If so i cannot do something more. What i told you is from my experience because i use Revo many years and i know the program and how to activate it. I am sorry.
Sorry, Misunderstanding - Everything went well!! Thanx a lot u helped me already! ;)

CursedOS

Downloaded
8.2 GB
Uploaded
426.7 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Make sure you change the number 4 in the license file to 5 either before or after copying it over. Ty for the upload!

Downloaded
36.9 GB
Uploaded
32.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Thanks for the direct link, Mr. Mirk. I'm still on v4 something. It's about that time to update...lol

Mangkulas

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
90.6 GB
Uploaded
56.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Thanks Mirkec looking for this updated version