Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Locked Right click to search google in pdf editor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanosgone

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.1 TB
Uploaded
10.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Sir is there is edit pdf software that can search word in pdf directly to google search engine

I am reading in adobe pdf but here are many things like place and flower name in pdf so I have to copy every word in Google to search to find that place and see that flower is there is any way to tap right click in adobe or wonder share to search it google

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
The way I do it is... use google chrome to open the PDF.

QB0CxJ.gif

Note: It doesn't work with all PDFs but that depends on how the PDF was made.

Hope it helped.

Thanosgone

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.1 TB
Uploaded
10.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
sir I want other than Google drive sir it doesn’t have an option for comment and edit the pdf

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
sir I want other than Google drive sir it doesn’t have an option for comment and edit the pdf
I don't understand why you want to use the Google engine to search word in your PDF.
You can try using Wondershare PDFelement Professional it has its own search engine and allows you to edit and comment.
I hope I've helped.

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
I don't understand why you want to use the Google engine to search word in your PDF.
You can try using Wondershare PDFelement Professional it has its own search engine and allows you to edit and comment.
I hope I've helped.
From what the OP said, he doesn't want to search inside the PDF, he wants to be able to one click, research the web (hence google) for specific words that he finds inside the PDF and gather more info, and then annotate/comment on said words, which is a standard in academia and research.

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
From what the OP said, he doesn't want to search inside the PDF, he wants to be able to one click, research the web (hence google) for specific words that he finds inside the PDF and gather more info, and then annotate/comment on said words, which is a standard in academia and research.
If that's what he's looking for, I think the solution you've given him is the right one (I don't know of another).
Now for the note/comment I think the tool I suggested might work for him, but he have to do it manually

Thanosgone

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.1 TB
Uploaded
10.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
If that's what he's looking for, I think the solution you've given him is the right one (I don't know of another).
Now for the note/comment I think the tool I suggested might work for him, but he have to do it manually
thankyou sir for your help but i want to gather information by web like i want to know about that place and president like that in pdf. Wondershare is beautiful program but its search engine don't provide me that information but google drive viewer game me that option but it don't give option to comment

Feiyan

Downloaded
82.2 GB
Uploaded
103.7 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years

Thanosgone

Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.1 TB
Uploaded
10.9 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
i dont know i should dance or cry thankyou sir for help

Last edited by a moderator:

Cyler

🤴 Super Admin
⚡OS Master
Downloaded
510.5 GB
Uploaded
24.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
1 (1)
Member for 6 years
I think it's safe to consider this thread completed. Thank you @Feiyan for the excellent suggestion. If there is a need for a follow-up, contact an admin/mod to reopen.

Status
Not open for further replies.