Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Torrent ROG - Republic of Gamers Windows 10 X64 3in1 Compact + Lite + SuperLite [19043.867]

ZzRtTt

Downloaded
4 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
Is this good for gaming like Fortnite

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
65.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
361 (412)
Member for 9 years
Is this good for gaming like Fortnite
Yes you can play your games

tattiepad

Downloaded
14.7 GB
Uploaded
5.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Hi, all.

I'm a newbie to customizing windows OS, and I installed the Compact V2 in my laptop. I am however unable to see the themes as given in the screenshots, with the explorer highlights and the like missing.
Also, the programs mentioned to have been added are also not visible, namely the startisback, 7z etc.

My pc just has the icons changed. But the taskbar, the file explorer etc. remain unchanged. Can someone please help me out? Or point me in the right direction?

m.ebedo

Downloaded
129.5 GB
Uploaded
23.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
WoW, this is a masterpiece release with awesome looking wallpapers
thank you for sharing , and please keep up the good work.
i will seed it as long as my seedbox is up and running:)

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
65.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
361 (412)
Member for 9 years
Hi, all.

I'm a newbie to customizing windows OS, and I installed the Compact V2 in my laptop. I am however unable to see the themes as given in the screenshots, with the explorer highlights and the like missing.
Also, the programs mentioned to have been added are also not visible, namely the startisback, 7z etc.

My pc just has the icons changed. But the taskbar, the file explorer etc. remain unchanged. Can someone please help me out? Or point me in the right direction?
Go to settings>personalization>themes and choose the theme (screenshot No.8)
As for the file explorer it will be visable when you choose the theme, for the taskbar go to C:\Program Files (x86)\StartIsBack and double click StartIsBackCfg.exe and it will appear a window like screenshot No. 6 choose what you like press apply and OK
You said also the programs are not visable, you mean are not installed?
If yes you probably have delete the wintoolkit file or you skip the installation at the beginning

tattiepad

Downloaded
14.7 GB
Uploaded
5.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
@Jerry_Xristos , I am unable to find startisback listed in programs(x86). The list of programs you mentioned as being installed by default (startisback, UltraUXThemePatcher, 7zip, old new explorer), none of them are visible in programs(x86). Like you mentioned, I think they are not installed.

I did not see them in the windows installation screen. Can you share a screen as to when I have to install these programs during windows installation?

My file explorer looks does not change after I have applied the "HUD Machine Red Light V3" theme. It looks like I am unable to share an image here, or I could have shown it to you. Only, the cursor, sounds and the desktop icons have changed to rog looks.

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
65.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
361 (412)
Member for 9 years
@Jerry_Xristos , I am unable to find startisback listed in programs(x86). The list of programs you mentioned as being installed by default (startisback, UltraUXThemePatcher, 7zip, old new explorer), none of them are visible in programs(x86). Like you mentioned, I think they are not installed.

I did not see them in the windows installation screen. Can you share a screen as to when I have to install these programs during windows installation?

My file explorer looks does not change after I have applied the "HUD Machine Red Light V3" theme. It looks like I am unable to share an image here, or I could have shown it to you. Only, the cursor, sounds and the desktop icons have changed to rog looks.
it hasn't be changed because the programs you said are missing
The wintoolkit folder is insight the iso, probably you have deleted or you have stop the installation during the setup progress
Extract the iso in a folder and from there you can grab the programs, as i said they are inside the wintoolkit folder and install them manually

regzgsc

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
289.3 GB
Uploaded
2.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Thanks ..im following the installation process then if download completed I'm seeding.

Downloaded
21.7 GB
Uploaded
6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thanks great upload nice build

joyce29

Downloaded
16.1 GB
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
taskbar is still on default. nothings change. I already manually installed whats inside the wintoolkit folder. is there a way we can change the taskbar manually the same look on screenshot posted? thanks!

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
65.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
361 (412)
Member for 9 years
taskbar is still on default. nothings change. I already manually installed whats inside the wintoolkit folder. is there a way we can change the taskbar manually the same look on screenshot posted? thanks!
open startisback as seen in image
choose what you want and thats it

cookingmix

Downloaded
235.7 GB
Uploaded
1.3 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 3 years
nice interface,,,i must try to instal it

jbhiee29

Downloaded
17.2 GB
Uploaded
777 MB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
thanks for this use this in my 3 pc's

Downloaded
21.7 GB
Uploaded
6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank u great download mate

Downloaded
21.7 GB
Uploaded
6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thanks bro love the rog

ravens

Downloaded
123.8 GB
Uploaded
1.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thank you so much for this and all the other hard work you do :) :)

SiteRnr

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
484.8 GB
Uploaded
10.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
What can I say except AWESOME OS release. wow. covers all cases there. :clap: standing ovation on this one. Wish I had something to give you :cry: All i can give is my love :inlove:

iSpirit81

Downloaded
32.3 GB
Uploaded
20 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Why Startisback buging when i put windows update auto ?

SiteWizard

Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
224.8 GB
Uploaded
31.1 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (12)
Member for 9 years
startisback is not even working here anymore since yesterday ....
so it is normal that it is not working ...

Jerry_Xristos

🤴 Super Admin
Downloaded
195.6 GB
Uploaded
65.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
361 (412)
Member for 9 years
startisback is not even working here anymore since yesterday ....
so it is normal that it is not working ...
how about trying this one