Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent + Direct Rosetta Stone Languages

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
43.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
10981 (10981)
Member for 8 years
I tested them,on the one you posted a while back... and they worked great!
OK. I'm gonna add your link to my thread If it's ok with you.....

Wichestery2k

👑 Administrator
Super Moderator
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
49.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
241 (248)
Member for 7 years
OK. I'm gonna add your link to my thread If it's ok with you.....
that's cool, I been trying to create a torrent but I cant get it to seed!

smills

Downloaded
397.5 MB
Uploaded
161.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
@Wichestery2k perhaps it's a firewall or router issue? You may need to enable port forwarding. I setup static DHCP and port forwarding on my router and that helped. I also recommend qbittorrent.

Wichestery2k

👑 Administrator
Super Moderator
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
49.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
241 (248)
Member for 7 years
@Wichestery2k perhaps it's a firewall or router issue? You may need to enable port forwarding. I setup static DHCP and port forwarding on my router and that helped. I also recommend qbittorrent.
I have all that set and I only use QBitTorrent, as I hate ads on garbage Utorrent... lol

smills

Downloaded
397.5 MB
Uploaded
161.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I've downloaded the entire thing Windows 10 x64 Megasync app (free version but bypassed quota using PIA VPN switching IPs) but do you have a hash for the completed 42.2 GB .RAR? I ask because I was getting data errors when extracting the completed .RAR download with 7zip x64.

Also, is this just for the language packs and audio companions or does it include the Windows v5.x desktop software?

Thanks for the share!

Wichestery2k

👑 Administrator
Super Moderator
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
49.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
241 (248)
Member for 7 years
I've downloaded the entire thing Windows 10 x64 Megasync app (free version but bypassed quota using PIA VPN switching IPs) but do you have a hash for the completed 42.2 GB .RAR? I ask because I was getting data errors when extracting the completed .RAR download with 7zip x64.

Also, is this just for the language packs and audio companions or does it include the Windows v5.x desktop software?

Thanks for the share!
just audio and language packs use Winrar to extract it... and the rosetta stone torrent is here

junkjunk876

Downloaded
288.1 GB
Uploaded
2.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
@smills

Same issue here:
! D:\MEGAsync\Rosetta Stone languages.rar: Checksum error in Rosetta Stone languages\Languages\Audio Companions\Chinese (Mandarin).iso. The file is corrupt
! D:\MEGAsync\Rosetta Stone languages.rar: Checksum error in Rosetta Stone languages\Languages\Audio Companions\Greek.iso. The file is corrupt
! D:\MEGAsync\Rosetta Stone languages.rar: Checksum error in Rosetta Stone languages\Languages\Audio Companions\Spanish (Latin America).iso. The file is corrupt
! D:\MEGAsync\Rosetta Stone languages.rar: Checksum error in Rosetta Stone languages\Languages\Language Packs\Arabic\Rosetta Stone v3 - Arabic - Level 2.iso. The file is corrupt
! D:\MEGAsync\Rosetta Stone languages.rar: Checksum error in Rosetta Stone languages\Languages\Language Packs\Dutch\Rosetta Stone v3 - Dutch - Level 1.iso. The file is corrupt
! D:\MEGAsync\Rosetta Stone languages.rar: Checksum error in Rosetta Stone languages\Languages\Language Packs\Dutch\Rosetta Stone v3 - Dutch - Level 3.iso. The file is corrupt
! D:\MEGAsync\Rosetta Stone languages.rar: Checksum error in Rosetta Stone languages\Languages\Language Packs\English (American)\Rosetta Stone v3 - English (American) - Level 2.iso. The file is corrupt
! D:\MEGAsync\Rosetta Stone languages.rar: Checksum error in Rosetta Stone languages\Languages\Language Packs\English (American)\Rosetta Stone v3 - English (American) - Level 4.iso. The file is corrupt
! D:\MEGAsync\Rosetta Stone languages.rar: Checksum error in Rosetta Stone languages\Languages\Language Packs\English (British)\Rosetta Stone v3 - English (British) - Level 5.iso. The file is corrupt
! D:\MEGAsync\Rosetta Stone languages.rar: Checksum error in Rosetta Stone languages\Languages\Language Packs\French\Rosetta Stone v3 - French - Level 4.iso. The file is corrupt
! D:\MEGAsync\Rosetta Stone languages.rar: Checksum error in Rosetta Stone languages\Languages\Language Packs\French\Rosetta Stone v3 - French - Level 5.iso. The file is corrupt
! D:\MEGAsync\Rosetta Stone languages.rar: Checksum error in Rosetta Stone languages\Languages\Language Packs\German\Rosetta Stone v3 - German - Level 2.iso. The file is corrupt
! D:\MEGAsync\Rosetta Stone languages.rar: Checksum error in Rosetta Stone languages\Languages\Language Packs\Greek\Rosetta Stone v3 - Greek - Level 1.iso. The file is corrupt
! D:\MEGAsync\Rosetta Stone languages.rar: Checksum error in Rosetta Stone languages\Languages\Language Packs\Hebrew\Rosetta Stone v3 - Hebrew - Level 3.iso. The file is corrupt
! D:\MEGAsync\Rosetta Stone languages.rar: Checksum error in Rosetta Stone languages\Languages\Language Packs\Hindi\Rosetta Stone v3 - Hindi - Level 2.iso. The file is corrupt
! D:\MEGAsync\Rosetta Stone languages.rar: Checksum error in Rosetta Stone languages\Languages\Language Packs\Hindi\Rosetta Stone v3 - Hindi - Level 3.iso. The file is corrupt
! D:\MEGAsync\Rosetta Stone languages.rar: Checksum error in Rosetta Stone languages\Languages\Language Packs\Italian\Rosetta Stone v3 - Italian - Level 4.iso. The file is corrupt
! D:\MEGAsync\Rosetta Stone languages.rar: Checksum error in Rosetta Stone languages\Languages\Language Packs\Korean\Rosetta Stone v3 - Korean - Level 1.iso. The file is corrupt
! D:\MEGAsync\Rosetta Stone languages.rar: Checksum error in Rosetta Stone languages\Languages\Language Packs\Latin\Rosetta Stone v3 - Latin - Level 3.iso. The file is corrupt
! D:\MEGAsync\Rosetta Stone languages.rar: Checksum error in Rosetta Stone languages\Languages\Language Packs\Polish\Rosetta Stone v3 - Polish - Level 1.iso. The file is corrupt
! D:\MEGAsync\Rosetta Stone languages.rar: Checksum error in Rosetta Stone languages\Languages\Language Packs\Russian\Rosetta Stone v3 - Russian - Level 1.iso. The file is corrupt

Last edited by a moderator:

DescendingA

Downloaded
79.2 GB
Uploaded
145.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
just audio and language packs use Winrar to extract it... and the rosetta stone torrent is here
Winrar reports errors as well - English UK L5, German L2, etc.

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
43.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
10981 (10981)
Member for 8 years
Winrar reports errors as well - English UK L5, German L2, etc.
@Wichestery2k Can you check these when you have a chance?. A couple of the same complaints. I'll DL and check, but gonna take me awhile. If they are ok I will add torrent here.

Wichestery2k

👑 Administrator
Super Moderator
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
1.4 TB
Uploaded
49.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
241 (248)
Member for 7 years
@Wichestery2k Can you check these when you have a chance?. A couple of the same complaints. I'll DL and check, but gonna take me awhile. If they are ok I will add torrent here.
they extracted fine on my end... but if you get the same error, I can repackage with 7zip instead and re-upload!

ButchyBear

*GOLD CLASS VIP*
Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
2.2 GB
Uploaded
2,712.6 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
12 (13)
Member for 6 years
@ Winchestery2K and everyone who worked on this,
Thank you for this very generous share! The Mega Link is working great at around 200 Mbps consistent download speed. I am getting the program by torrent. I have been wanting to learn Russian for a while as well as brush-up on Spanish, I am very grateful for this.
Namaste,
Brian
:h::h:TeamOS:h:Rules:h::h::rock:

Bloodwolf

Banned
Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
326.6 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 4 years
Amazing collection, thank you.

MniawY

Former STAFF™ ⭐️
Uploader
Power User
Downloaded
156.4 GB
Uploaded
51 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
104 (102)
Member for 7 years

InvisibleRasta

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
368.7 GB
Uploaded
23.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
i cant find the torret for the download of the language packs... all i see is the mega link that i cant download because of bandwidth limitation

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
@InvisibleRasta, you can try it with the desktop application of MEGA.
I have not used it for a long time, but I remember that it was possible to download large files little by little, that is, you could continue downloading the next day if your download limit was exceeded.

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
43.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
10981 (10981)
Member for 8 years
i cant find the torret for the download of the language packs... all i see is the mega link that i cant download because of bandwidth limitation
@InvisibleRasta, you can try it with the desktop application of MEGA.
I have not used it for a long time, but I remember that it was possible to download large files little by little, that is, you could continue downloading the next day if your download limit was exceeded.
:nod: Look. >>

InvisibleRasta

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
368.7 GB
Uploaded
23.7 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
i am unable to download it with mega :( i saw you guys were using torrent for this file in the posts but i cant find it.

juanamm

Uploader
Uploader
Power User
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
5.7 GB
Uploaded
448.6 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
217 (223)
Member for 5 years
i am unable to download it with mega :( i saw you guys were using torrent for this file in the posts but i cant find it.

This is a direct download (no torrent).
But I found a post with torrent, I don't know if it's what you need:

bablu12

Downloaded
10.4 GB
Uploaded
6.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years