Team OS : Your Only Destination To Custom OS !!

Welcome to TeamOS Community, Register or Login to the Community to Download Torrents, Get Access to Shoutbox, Post Replies, Use Search Engine and many more features. Register Today!

Freeleech Torrent + Direct Rosetta Stone Languages

N0L1f3857

Downloaded
4.6 GB
Uploaded
1,008.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
I'd like to back putting this somewhere other than mega. I grabbed the program from the torrent, but you can't get all the extra languages with mega due to the size.

Beechmasters

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
153.7 GB
Uploaded
9.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
For those who do not know.
You can sign up to mega for free [I did it] and then you get 50GB for downloading if you use their desktop app.
Enjoy :)

N0L1f3857

Downloaded
4.6 GB
Uploaded
1,008.4 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
For those who do not know.
You can sign up to mega for free [I did it] and then you get 50GB for downloading if you use their desktop app.
Enjoy :)
Gross, but hey, if it works, I'll do that

Beechmasters

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
153.7 GB
Uploaded
9.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Gross, but hey, if it works, I'll do that
Yeah, just get yourself a junk email. Use it to sign up to things you will only use once.
However in the case of Mega, I tend to use it a few times a year and it is also great for sharing large files with friends as well. :)

wojtekplusa

Downloaded
166.2 GB
Uploaded
182.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
thanks you

devup

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
73.4 GB
Uploaded
406.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
What a great post! And beautiful MegaNZ link. Well done!

Yeah, just get yourself a junk email. Use it to sign up to things you will only use once.
However in the case of Mega, I tend to use it a few times a year and it is also great for sharing large files with friends as well. :)
On my free MegaNZ account, they seem to limit the download to 5gb at which point it stops and asks for a premium signup. So my attempt at this Rosetta download stopped at 5gb. Update! It restarts every 5.2 hours, gives another 5gb then waits 5.2 hours, roughly. So for this 42gb it will take a little over 42 hours. No problem! Languages are a long term commitment anyway! So...thanks again @Wichestery2k :)

Last edited:

CoffinDeath

Uploader
✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
470.2 GB
Uploaded
3.2 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
11 (13)
Member for 10 years
Thanks.

__YND__

Downloaded
54.2 GB
Uploaded
95.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Thanks for the sharing. I have one question tho. With this quarantine situation, I just have my laptop with limited space disk and no external HDD. Is there a link for each language pack or a torrent with which I can select languages I need ? I noticed the torrent thread, but I need other languages pack.

Shamanskunk

Downloaded
52.4 GB
Uploaded
4.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
What a great post! And beautiful MegaNZ link. Well done!

On my free MegaNZ account, they seem to limit the download to 5gb at which point it stops and asks for a premium signup. So my attempt at this Rosetta download stopped at 5gb. Update! It restarts every 5.2 hours, gives another 5gb then waits 5.2 hours, roughly. So for this 42gb it will take a little over 42 hours. No problem! Languages are a long term commitment anyway! So...thanks again @Wichestery2k :)

Interesting I used the mega app to download to my phone and computer and never had that problem? Did you use all you download quota from mega?

WayneHXL

Downloaded
14.9 GB
Uploaded
6.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
I got the message "The Language CD wasn't found. Please make sure your CD is in the drive" after mounting the .iso file. Help?

WayneHXL

Downloaded
14.9 GB
Uploaded
6.8 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
I got the message "The Language CD wasn't found. Please make sure your CD is in the drive" after mounting the .iso file. Help?
Nevermind. I've found my problem.

devup

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
73.4 GB
Uploaded
406.9 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 7 years
Interesting I used the mega app to download to my phone and computer and never had that problem? Did you use all you download quota from mega?
I cannot honestly say I was aware of the quota clock on my free account. I rarely use Mega, but anything is possible. The only thing I have time to confirm is the precise limits Mega set on my free account at the time I attempted to download Rosetta using the desktop manager, as I described. In any case, workable! And again Thanks to the poster of this cool software!

ukhammy2015

Downloaded
66.2 GB
Uploaded
154.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
Does anyone have the greek rosetta stone language tried downloading the big file but it kept crashing saying my web browser was full and it kept wanting me to download the mega app

Mr. Spacely

🤴 Super Admin
Uploader
Downloaded
153.9 GB
Uploaded
43.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
10970 (10970)
Member for 8 years
Does anyone have the greek rosetta stone language tried downloading the big file but it kept crashing saying my web browser was full and it kept wanting me to download the mega app
Get the app then it will complete the download. It's small app and works well. Less than 2 MB I think.

Highslayer

✅ Verified Member
Downloaded
194.6 GB
Uploaded
2.5 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 6 years
Hi - how do I download this? I cant see a torrent link and when I click the direct download it tells me I have to use the Mega Downloader which I dont want and Chrome wont allow anyway. When I try to turn off the button to use the downloader, it wont turn off. Any suggestions?

Looks like a great program, so thanks!

ukhammy2015

Downloaded
66.2 GB
Uploaded
154.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
The program is great with the 2 languages you get and download by torrent but I am still having problems even after dowloading the app mega its saying access denied the file is eally big

ukhammy2015

Downloaded
66.2 GB
Uploaded
154.2 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
The program is great with the 2 languages you get and download by torrent but I am still having problems even after dowloading the app mega its saying access denied the file is eally big

The other issue is you 35gb of download use and file is bigger than that amount

nesa81

Downloaded
15.9 GB
Uploaded
5.1 GB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
Excellent :) Thank you

godfather824

Downloaded
0 bytes
Uploaded
5 GB
Ratio
-
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 5 years
mega desktop app stuck at 38 and keeps retrying for over a week, cancelled download and same thing again this week. Please upload to something besides mega

ZJazZ90

Downloaded
260.2 GB
Uploaded
2.8 TB
Ratio
Seedbonus
Upload Count
0 (0)
Member for 8 years
i cannot download, because i used free mega, cannot download.. can provide other link?